• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best Overseas City for Long Weekend Break ... wahddya reckon ... ?

Auckland is good I hear! :)

Depends if it's romantic or a rave with the lads. Berlin for madness. Prague or Rome for Romance. Paris is full of ****s

I like Paris, we try and get there about 4-5 times a year. Berlin, Krakow, Bratislava, Amsterdam and Venice are all good fun too.

Amsterdam
Berlin
Krakow

bit less common

Ljubiana
Oslo

has anyone been to Helsinki ?

Last edited:
I like Paris, we try and get there about 4-5 times a year. Berlin, Krakow, Bratislava, Amsterdam and Venice are all good fun too.

Good shout but when I went it was for more a stagdue (it was far quiter though than other stagdue hotspots). If you stay center of town near the main hotel it is a lovely place to bring your other half. Think I remember seeing a sign near the fountain outside the hotel of the famous guests it housed, Roosevelt being one.

Nice resturants, nice feel to the place and perfect for a weekend.

Reykavik doesnt have much too it,but 4 to 5 days taking in other bits of iceland too would be a great break.

Done iceland in winter,will deff go bk in summer at some point. Lovely country.

Beautiful, drunk and very loose girls in numbers you can't even begin to fathom?

No but seriously, if it's partying you're after, you can't go wrong with Reykjavik, but you definitely need more than a weekend if you want to get to see the real Iceland, as MB correctly points out.

Lisbon.

Just got back from there last week and it was amazing. Wish i could have gone out to the coast at Cascais and enjoyed the beaches as well as going to Sintra for the national park.....all on the list for next time.

Girona
Sitges(Brighton of the med a lot of 'happy people' but beautiful town)
Lisbon-absolutely stunning
Cork? Really nice place really nice vibe

Back