• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best global football brands.

We punch well above our weight for shirt sponsorship and other commercial deals. Way above.

Not according to the table above, you just have to read the values.. Though i'm not entirely sure on the authenticity of it.. It is possible we are behind on commerical deals other then Shirt sponsors and kit deals..

14%2BTottenham%2BShirt%2B%2526%2BKit.jpg

That's from 2012/13 though.. so he may have caught up a decent amount in two years, or there are other streams of commercial revenue..

So we get more than Juventus and Arsenal?

In shirt and kit deals yes.

In commercial revenue no.

That chart is taking into account the fact that our shirt deal doubles this coming season from 5m to 10m.. but we are ahead of Arsenal in this regard because they have undersold themselves, not because we have outsold ourselves.

I think we have the 11th largest revenue in the world.

With one champs league campaign ever that is fantastic.

If that's not punching above our weight I don't know what is.

Levy is a GHod.

Teams outside the top 20 in euros, we have 181 million euro turnover last year:

Benfica 102.5
Atl?®tico de Madrid 99.9
Werder Bremen 99.7
Aston Villa 99.3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 98.0
Ajax 97.1
VfB Stuttgart 95.5
Everton 90.8
West Ham United 89.1
Sunderland 87.9

Levy is a GHod.

Indeed he is

I trust his choice in personnel too, without question

Levy is a GHod.

This year we won't. The figures you are running with are the year we got into the Champions League.

Just shows you how important that was.

He's good, but he's not perfect. I trust him, but that doesn't mean there aren't area's he couldn't improve upon.

Last edited:
This year we won't. The figures you are running with are the year we got into the Champions League.

Just shows you how important that was.

He's good, but he's not perfect. I trust him, but that doesn't mean there aren't area's he couldn't improve upon.

I reckon we'll be down ?ú10-20 million.

Considering we aren't geared up as a champs league club and the increase in wages last year was in large part due to champs league bonuses, i'm confident we'll remain cashflow positive and operationsally profitable.

I think the fact we've signed innovative shirt deals, (the first team to split european and domestic sponsors) and we are building a new stadium and have built a new training ground and centre all without a dirty russian or oil sheikh is something to be celebrated.

Back