• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best global football brands.

There's no chance that Bayern munich are a bigger GLOBAL brand than Real Madrid, no chance. I also doubt we're ahead of Juve.

There's no chance that Bayern munich are a bigger GLOBAL brand than Real Madrid, no chance. I also doubt we're ahead of Juve.

i don't think Italian teams have the pull they once did tbh plus they don't seem to be run well as businesses, hence why their marketing might be lower than 'smaller' sides from England (which id imagine this poll is based on to an extent)

Bayern above Real is strange though

No idea what criteria thats based on as Celtic are way down in 37 even though you'll see Celtic jerseys everywhere you go all over the world.

Here's the actual figures of how much each club earns.

11+Liverpool+Money+League.jpg

Why are Liver****s highlighted? is that because theyre the biggest ****s in world football?

west ham - 29th?
seattle sounders top US team and no mention of New York RED BULLS!?!?
odd list.

Not really, Seattle is actually (IIRC) the best attended MLS team, and got a decent kit as Xbox is their sponsor, so could see the popularity. LA/Seattle probably both ahead of NY in the MLS popularity stakes.

Interesting, so us and the Italian clubs have crossed the magic mark that TV rights are more than 50% total revenue.

Our commercial deal values are significantly lower then the other teams around us.. I thought it was pretty obvious looking at the financial table?

Whilst everyone else was targeting Asia we were playing friendlies in Africa for some reason.

Brand = vomit inducing.

Whilst I like the fact you can isolate individual Countries on there... the fact you can't go back further than 2010 is hilarious... as if football 'branding' didn't exist before Emirates Marketing Project started making a dent on the statistics!

Last edited:
Back