• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bernard Anício Caldeira Duarte

I'm not sure how Dortmund are financially but I believe even the likes of Lewandowski are on peanuts (as opposed to what the big clubs can offer). I think it'd be a more personal thing for Bernard. Does he see himself wanting to live in London or Dortmund? Would he want to play with Dortmund, the Champions League runners up? or Tottenham? Maybe Sandro could have a word? He may prefer our training facilities or the vision of AVB?

Whoever ends up getting Bernard, in my view I doubt it will be down to who offers him higher wages.

Dortmund have a much higher turnover and I believe are now offering higher wages alongside that.

GHod damn phone... He's young and would need to adapt, he wouldn't necessarily be playing every game, should be enough room for both him and Lennon, though somebody may have to leave if Townsend is coming back also.

Could be our Coutinho or Oscar, and I'd love to see him in a Spurs, even if I haven't seen alot of him other than those youtube videos.

We should try a double deal for him and that other fellow in the team, Ronald something, he looks decent as well. :-k

But seriously, I can't say that I've ever watched him play football aside from these youtube videos, but there's something about him that just screams out to me that he's going to be something special. This is just what we need, a young, hungry player who's capable of providing us with a creative spark and the occasional magic. High risk/reward, but after missing out on Oscar, we should be all over a deal like this. If he succeeds, then great. If not, we can always take comfort in the fact that it wasn't as bad as Bentley...or Rasziak...or Rebrov...or........

Whenever I see his name I get this in my head

[video=youtube_share;IquAh2Tgi10]http://youtu.be/IquAh2Tgi10[/video]

We should try a double deal for him and that other fellow in the team, Ronald something, he looks decent as well. :-k

But seriously, I can't say that I've ever watched him play football aside from these youtube videos, but there's something about him that just screams out to me that he's going to be something special. This is just what we need, a young, hungry player who's capable of providing us with a creative spark and the occasional magic. High risk/reward, but after missing out on Oscar, we should be all over a deal like this. If he succeeds, then great. If not, we can always take comfort in the fact that it wasn't as bad as Bentley...or Rasziak...or Rebrov...or........

Certainly looks strong on the ball with a decent touch. Upgrade on Defoe?

The difficulty in all transfers of potential talent is for every Bale there is a Parrett and Bostock and GDS and more.
Would not want to spend a lot on this kid.

shouldn't stop any deal being putting place before then, if he's willing to agree a move before that is

Bernard says he doesn't want to move until after the Copa Libertadores. (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8770425/Transfer-news-Bernard-in-no-rush-to-leave-Atletico-Mineiro)

The final is over two legs on July 17th & 24th.
Similar to Sandro then. Could take a while to get going especially if he joins that late, remember Sandro barely featured in the first half of his first season (debut was at home to the scum in the Carling Cup at the end of September), and he was perfect physically for this league!

didn't we sign Sandro and he just didn't move to us after the Copa Libertadores? Little different.

Yeah, you are right. It's close enough though ;)

I expect Chelsea along any day now to sign him up. They are bare bones in the attacking midfielder department at the moment.

Back