• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

So...any chance he'll be back for the weekend? I'm sure Jan will be fine at left back, but we could really do with his experience in central defence for this one. Not sure how confident I'll be with Dier and Wimmer up against Costa and the other Chelski clams.

So...any chance he'll be back for the weekend? I'm sure Jan will be fine at left back, but we could really do with his experience in central defence for this one. Not sure how confident I'll be with Dier and Wimmer up against Costa and the other Chelski clams.

Trippier might step in as a 1 game emergency cover. I believe he's played there before

FWIW, predicted early Dec (physioroom.com).

I'm watching MotD2 highlights of Spurs v Stoke. I noticed that Ben Davies is exactly precisely identical to Gareth Bale.
Welsh
Left back
Brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, looked at Lloris, brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, header a corner high up into the air around 30m high, brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, as the ball went straight up and came back down, tried to head it again but only got a tiny touch, as it rose again into the sky he brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, then headed it 10 yards, brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, looked at Lloris one last time and then CLOSE UP.... brushed his long fringe out of his eyes

There have been no posts in this thread since November. Quality

I'm watching MotD2 highlights of Spurs v Stoke. I noticed that Ben Davies is exactly precisely identical to Gareth Bale.
Welsh
Left back
Brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, looked at Lloris, brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, header a corner high up into the air around 30m high, brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, as the ball went straight up and came back down, tried to head it again but only got a tiny touch, as it rose again into the sky he brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, then headed it 10 yards, brushed his long fringe out of his eyes, looked at Lloris one last time and then CLOSE UP.... brushed his long fringe out of his eyes

There still haven't been.

Welsh
Left back

Wales-v-Andorra-UEFA-EURO-2016-Qualifier

Welsh
Left back

Is it time to plan a loan to Nottingham Forest then?

Davies has regressed a bit with his time out of regular games, looked a better player last year (don't know if the wales games helped him as well).

He's a decent player, but there is a widening gap between him & Rose

We've kept clean sheets in a few games recently with him in the team so lets not forget he's been a part of that.

He is a good player and would get in most first teams in the Prem, his biggest problem is that he is a different type of player then Rose. Its funny but there are some Spurs fans who seem to have a problem with back up players, over the last few seasons i have heard Spurs fans call the likes of Freidel, Vorm, Davies, etc brick or crap when in all reality they are very good players but some are under the illusion that just because they do not play every game they must be poor.

He is a good player and would get in most first teams in the Prem, his biggest problem is that he is a different type of player then Rose. Its funny but there are some Spurs fans who seem to have a problem with back up players, over the last few seasons i have heard Spurs fans call the likes of Freidel, Vorm, Davies, etc brick or crap when in all reality they are very good players but some are under the illusion that just because they do not play every game they must be poor.

He is a good left back, upper half premier league but he lacks the pace and attacking prowess of Rose and is also poor on his right foot

H eis another though is getting possibly picked on with people actually ignoring the results and facts like Dier (apparently poor yet playing regularly in the best defence in the country)

One problem is that back-up players start out with a disadvantage in that they don't get to play with the same set of players week in week out. It's true that some are able to handle this and hit the ground running straight away - Winks is a great case in point - whilst others need a decent run of games before they eventually get fully up to speed and start showing what they can do. If they never get such an extended opportunity they end up being judged purely on their intermittent appearances.

Back