• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

Are you happy with the Ben Davies Signing?

• Total voters
What's wrong with either? Who would you have preferred? and what makes them better?

I want proven track records Mumorn. Both are a gamble IMO. £10m for Davies?? Come on.

It's all opinions I'd've preferred FSW. Proven.

Left back? In my lifetime of supporting Spurs this position has been a NIGHTMARE. Edinburgh, Wilson, Tramezzani, Taricco, YPL, BAE and Rose last season. Don't wanna get into a separate argument but all have been abysmal.

If I'm pushed maybe Davide Santon. Some might argue he's unproven but I'd argue he has been decent for a shyte team for 2/3 seasons now.

Ben Davies is wanted by Liverpool and Spurs. Is young. Homegrown. And has played in a decent defense that plays a high line similar to Pochs system. He is probably the best option we have and hopefully an improvement on Rose, Naughton and Fryers.

Ben Davies is wanted by Liverpool and Spurs. Is young. Homegrown. And has played in a decent defense that plays a high line similar to Pochs system. He is probably the best option we have and hopefully an improvement on Rose, Naughton and Fryers.

I think it's a shame if we don't have more options but as I said earlier I hope he succeeds of course I do.

I want proven track records Mumorn. Both are a gamble IMO. £10m for Davies?? Come on.

It's all opinions I'd've preferred FSW. Proven.

Left back? In my lifetime of supporting Spurs this position has been a NIGHTMARE. Edinburgh, Wilson, Tramezzani, Taricco, YPL, BAE and Rose last season. Don't wanna get into a separate argument but all have been abysmal.

If I'm pushed maybe Davide Santon. Some might argue he's unproven but I'd argue he has been decent for a shyte team for 2/3 seasons now.

How is Davies not proven? Solid for a Premier League club and has European experience and only 21.. don't see how Santon is better or shown any signs of being any better. Anything to do with having a fancy Italian name?

How is Davies not proven? Solid for a Premier League club and has European experience and only 21.. don't see how Santon is better or shown any signs of being any better. Anything to do with having a fancy Italian name?

No mate. I'm old school I'd prefer English/British players but that doesn't happen much these days.

No mate. I'm old school I'd prefer English/British players but that doesn't happen much these days.

You're getting one in.
And we have a new manager who favours talent from the country and club.

Be happy and support.

You're getting one in.
And we have a new manager who favours talent from the country and club.

Be happy and support.

Listen I've had a season ticket, I've supported the club for 20 years and I've been to over 200 games at the Lane. Ill support this club til I die but ill also say if im happy or not on an Internet forum. Ill also add that I'd never boo a player at a match or do anything other than sing at WHL and that I'd be delighted if he joins and is a success.

Im assuming Ben Davies is better than Rose but is Ben Davies actually any good? What are his strengths? Does he get forward and does he posses a good cross? My main criticism of Rose was his very poor final ball.

Back