• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barcelona garage sale

Pogba is a massive part of that Juve team. Maybe Conte is going to try something different to his usual 352

if they get him aback and the rumours of van persie going back has even the slightest bit of merit...

then i think arsenal will win the league next year

They weren't even far off this year. If they had Ramsey and Walcott fit I'm guessing they could have gone close.

If we didn't have such a surplus of midfielders, I'd advocate snapping up Jonathan Dos Santos and Sergi Roberto. Both are going to be fantastic players a couple of years from now. Ah, well.

If we didn't have such a surplus of midfielders, I'd advocate snapping up Jonathan Dos Santos and Sergi Roberto. Both are going to be fantastic players a couple of years from now. Ah, well.

why not just get them anyway and offload the players we dont need;)

i like Sergi Roberto a lot

We should consider making a bid for Cuenca. When he first broke onto the scene a few seasons back he looked as though he had the potential to be pretty special, his technique and ability to glide past players looked almost effortless at times. Unfortunately since then he has suffered from injuries, still very much worth a gamble though.

Back