• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barcelona garage sale

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-pone-trece-jugadores-mercado-3265702

If you can't read Spanish, use google translate you uncultured heathens.

Pedro
Tello
Song
Fabregas
Alves
Mascherano
Sanchez

Some kids I've never heard of.

Anybody there realistic we should be looking to bring in?

Where are the lb's or left sided forwards or creative playmakers (A rakitic advanced type not a deep lying playmaker like Fabregas)? either way i would take all of them bar the 2 dm's that are not needed.

Where are the lb's or left sided forwards or creative playmakers (A rakitic advanced type not a deep lying playmaker like Fabregas)? either way i would take all of them bar the 2 dm's that are not needed.

They only really have one good left back in Alba and he's not going anywhere.

Pedro and Tello can both play as left sided forwards. Sanchez could play there too I would think.

Fabregas is very good as an advanced creative playmaker too imo.

I guess it depends on what system we are going to play.

Tello is a left sided forward and could do well for us. IIRC he started looking quite a talent in 2012 but got injured?? Anyway I remember being impressed with him and Cuenca when they both got time in the first team. From the senior players, maybe we could do with Song or Sanchez. Maybe at 30 Dani Alves is looking for a good move. We could bring him in, Kyle Walker idolises him and may well benefit from having the guy around, but Alves would want regular football (as he deserves). If we got him in then Walker might go backwards.

Would love to sign Fabregas, if anything just to **** **** fans off.

Will it happen? Of course not. But it would be lovely.

I don't think they're going to dump half their first team just like that. Song and maybe Fabregas, as he's getting stick from his own crowd, will move on but that's about it I'd say.

Last edited:
I don't think they're going to dump half their first team just like that. Song and maybe Fabregas, as he's getting stick from his own crowd, will move on but that's about it I'd say.

They may need to in order to replace them if their transfer ban is reinstated as Barca need a bit of a reshuffle in my opinion.

The more I see of Tello, the more I think he'd be the answer to our left flank. He'd fit in well in any of the systems played by our prospective managers

You're probably right, the problem is that we could really do with a passer in there ;)

Bring Benteke or Lukaku in to partner Ade up front. Eriksen can cross, he can play on the left, bring in someone that can cross from the right and Tony Pulis and there would be... results... I'm guessing.

Back