• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barca or Real

Who do you support

• Barcelona

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters
Ignoring the whole political aspect I have to say I still like watching Madrid more. I always get the feeling I've seen each Barca match already. Their passing patterns and movement is a little repetitive. Madrid are just a little more interesting to watch IMHO.

Arsenal of a few years back played a broadly similar style to Barca but I always preferred the football Man Utd produced. Power, pace and style vs. possession football I guess.

Ignoring the whole political aspect I have to say I still like watching Madrid more. I always get the feeling I've seen each Barca match already. Their passing patterns and movement is a little repetitive. Madrid are just a little more interesting to watch IMHO.

Arsenal of a few years back played a broadly similar style to Barca but I always preferred the football Man Utd produced. Power, pace and style vs. possession football I guess.

To be fair, it is exacly the same with Madrid, especially when they play at home. Games all look like each other.

To be fair, it is exacly the same with Madrid, especially when they play at home. Games all look like each other.

I don't think so. Madrid play off the cuff a lot more. It is repetitive in that Ronaldo seems to score 1-3 goals per game but there is more variance in their play for me. Madrids play is more coloured by the individual, and depending on the personel it can change dramatically. Barca play just seems to slide into the La Masia system and is less dependent on the actual personel.

Last edited:
Real, we play more like them then we do Barca, they have the sexy white kit, and the Barca bandwagon is boring.

Barcelona, because they just play better football without being whiny bitches all the time.

Messi is probably the most fouled player in the league yet he very rarely makes anything of it, just gets up and gets on with it. I can't say the same about Ronaldo.

I don't really care, but if I'm watching a Clasico I prefer Barca, mainly due to Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Busquets is a massive clam, though.

Prefer Real.. I don't like the diving and whinning of Barca players. Stopped watching Barca too, its always the same... like machines = not fun to watch.

And as some have eluded too, Barca seems to much Goon related but we are more Madrid.

Also that idiot poster on here who liked Barca, and was a rent boy pool cleaner.

I don't "support" either, but I have to admit I prefer watching Real Madrid play. I think they mix their game up more than Barca and it makes it more entertaining to watch, imho.
I'd have to agree with this. Rightly or wrongly I just find Barca and Spain both a bit formulaic and I don't really enjoy watching them, despite how phenomenal they have both become.

Funny, I'd never thought I'd be calling a Mourinho team entertaining...

I don't really care, but if I'm watching a Clasico I prefer Barca, mainly due to Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Busquets is a massive clam, though.
Busquets is a massive, massive clam. Any big game I watch him in, I've seen him use "craft" to negatively affect the opposition. Filthy bastard.

Barca. Lineker was my favourite player when I was a kid and he was playing for Barca at the time, and so you can only believe how happy I was when we signed him! I have always followed Barca.

Used to like Barcelona but just can't seem to enjoy any non-Spurs matches now. But when it comes to CL or EL matches, my policy has always been Anything But English, unless it involves us ! So big credit to Barcelona for beating ManU and Arsenal in the CL Final, 3 times in the last 6 years.

Proper supporters only support one team

people who love football only support Spurs

anything else is "interest only"

Back