• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Balloon d'Or

I think Pepe is another one similar to Vardy, and like you point out Mahrez. Pepe started 6 games and was a very important part of the Portugal team that won the European Championship. Just months after he started the CL final they won and he's been an important part of that Real Madrid team too.

It doesn't make him one of the best 30 footballers in the world, but it does make him one of the 30 footballers in the world with the best 2016.

he gets plenty of attention for his antics but he's a great defender too

this is all so predictable each year, I'd vote for anyone the than Ronado, Messi or Suarez, would be great if thru a technical glitch a league 2 player at say barnet won, think about what sort of reality show that would be !!

this is all so predictable each year, I'd vote for anyone the than Ronado, Messi or Suarez, would be great if thru a technical glitch a league 2 player at say barnet won, think about what sort of reality show that would be !!
John Akinde has been doing the business to be fair.

Back