• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Balding

I have you down as looking more like this fella

Image94.jpg

I have that picture of DHSF that was taken at the inter milan game and put on bus shelters in italy, it is my screen saver and sometimes when im looking at i masturbate, i am fond of him, a little bit cuddly but an all round nice guy and a handsome fudge to boot. Its all in the eyes aye john;)

It's a fact of life, comes to most men at some time of life, inescapable once it's started so the best thing is to accept it.

I couldn't agree more. Same goes for dying it when it goes grey. When I start to go grey I'm going to let it happen, hopefully it will go proper white, because that looks awesome.

I'm going grey. Quite a lot down the sides now!!

Good enough to Clooney good enough for me!! :)

Started getting a few hairs at 25!!

I'm going grey. Quite a lot down the sides now!!

Good enough to Clooney good enough for me!! :)

Started getting a few hairs at 25!!

Im 38 and havent lost one hair or receeding at all, I am rocking the salt n pepper look though, girls love it though so I dont mind..

As you say Clooney rocks !!!

I take it down to the #1 on my clippers weekly - It's falling out and it's a good thing my missus thinks Jason Statham is hot.

Other note; I can't believe the open season on bald dudes though. I had a women tell me in a meeting I should sit in the shady bit of the room because the sun could blind everyone. I wanted to say well you should sit with me because we don't people think there's an eclipse but I'd probably lose my job.

I don't get those that insist on wearing a tupe, but are too cheap to get a decent one. You can spot it a mile away.

Back