• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Balding

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
I'm 35 and could do with not losing much more hair. Someone told me there's a new cure - a cream which stimulates follicle growth. Those lazer treatments are pricey (did the job for Rooney though). Anyone got any good suggestions?

Just shave it and be done with it .. 35 pah you have had a good run i had to shave mine at 24

I'm 35 and could do with not losing much more hair. Someone told me there's a new cure - a cream which stimulates follicle growth. Those lazer treatments are pricey (did the job for Rooney though). Anyone got any good suggestions?

It's a fact of life, comes to most men at some time of life, inescapable once it's started so the best thing is to accept it.

Wear one of these

4adf676dc851b_56516b.jpg

going bald with dignity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>clinging on to hope with creams and/or surgery

Implants where they take a sample of your hair and grow it. Then when you old hair grows get it trimmed every few months or so.

Costs around 3k in all

A guy on the old website gave me the name and number of a doctor who sells propecia which stops it, also you can get regaine from boots which altough expensive works. I was having this problem a year to 18 months ago and i did this and what hair i had lost has regrown, now to starve off losing it again i use alpecin the blue bottle one which combines both of the other bottles into one. It costs ?ú9 and lasts a month and has stopped the hair loss in it tracks.

Im now at the same level i was 2 years ago ad have confidence i will not lose anymore over the next few years, the hair roots actually feel strong, so do not worry the are things out there that work mate. I just wish i could remember the name of the guy who gave me the doctors name and number. I only used the pills for about 6 months. Weird thing is you can actually feel the hair growing again.

You're 35 and you're actually still worrying about going bald? dear me man accept it and move on.

A guy on the old website gave me the name and number of a doctor who sells propecia which stops it, also you can get regaine from boots which altough expensive works. I was having this problem a year to 18 months ago and i did this and what hair i had lost has regrown, now to starve off losing it again i use alpecin the blue bottle one which combines both of the other bottles into one. It costs ?ú9 and lasts a month and has stopped the hair loss in it tracks.

Im now at the same level i was 2 years ago ad have confidence i will not lose anymore over the next few years, the hair roots actually feel strong, so do not worry the are things out there that work mate. I just wish i could remember the name of the guy who gave me the doctors name and number. I only used the pills for about 6 months. Weird thing is you can actually feel the hair growing again.

They have Boots in Australia?

So is it really true that you will go bald if grandfather on your mother's side was bald as I've been told?

Luckily no one that I know of in my family has ever gone bald. I've got thick hair so I doubt that I will lose my hair anytime soon.

So is it really true that you will go bald if grandfather on your mother's side was bald as I've been told?

Luckily no one that I know of in my family has ever gone bald. I've got thick hair so I doubt that I will lose my hair anytime soon.

After recently doing genetics in science it depends on the genes you've inherited from both sides of your family

No one in my family has ever gone bald (Well not my parents or their parents or theirs. Before I'm not sure) and I have a great head of hair.

Just saying like...

Back