• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - SF1 - Martin Tyler v Tony Gale

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Martin Tyler has beaten Claridge, Gullit and Smith to get here where he is facing the Tony Gale who has vanquished Tyldesley, McManaman and Carragher. Only one can get to the final. Who is it to be. Martin Tyler or Tony Gale?

Should've been the final. I'm leaning towards Tyler, just because of the vast number of years of watching football he's ruined for armchair fans.

From wiki:
He is a lifelong supporter of Manchester United but is justifiably proud of the fact that he never allows his support for that club to affect the neutrality of his commentating.

Yeah, it's fudging nauseating whoever you support.

Indeed would have been the ultimate final. Although Tyler loves to trot out his anti-Spurs statistics at annoyingly regular intervals, Gale's sheer obvious hatred of us in his biased commentary scores him a narrow victory for me

Tyler for me Gayle is the obvious idiot on the box .... but i hate men that don't have the balls to say it how they want to rather than a sly prick

Is Mark Noble in tears at the end of that? :D

Tricky one to decide. Now that we are enjoying happier days, there's something warming to hearing Tyler's disappointment when we score.
There's nothing warming about Gale. But I'm not sure he deserves the accolade of getting into any kind of final, even this one. He has three of them this year anyway.
I'll have to ponder.

Having to favour one over the other of these two is killing me. Both get right under my skin. Probably going to have to be Tyler if only because he gets that much more airtime on Sky.

Back