• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Phil Thompson v Tony Gale

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Our third second round game sees Phil Thompson take on Tony Gale.

Last edited:
Wow tough one. I actually sat through Tony gale do the WBA v WHU game yesterday and he was ok to be fair, I was stunned!

Think I'll stick with Gale though, too little too late.

The vote is really tight and you have three hours to make sure that the biggest stain on football coverage goes through to the quarter finals.

Gale's bias is hard to listen to as it is...well..unadulterated bias. When he has no horse in the race he is as banal as the rest. Also his voice reminds of Bradley Walsh.
Thompson though is barely sentient and his opinions as are inciteful as those of a blob fish, which coincidentally he resembles.

Hard choice.

Gale's bias is hard to listen to as it is...well..unadulterated bias. When he has no horse in the race he is as banal as the rest. Also his voice reminds of Bradley Walsh.
Thompson though is barely sentient and his opinions as are inciteful as those of a blob fish, which coincidentally he resembles.

Hard choice.

Going a bit off topic i know but i can not stand Bradley Walsh, any guy who laughs at their own jokes as much as he does is a taco.

Back