• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Away kit in the derby

SUIYHA

Scott Parker
Obviously not the worst thing about yesterday, but was anyone else really fudged off by that?

Tottenham Vs Arsenal is an iconic rivalry. IMO it's the most entertaining game in the English football calendar. It's white Vs red. Simple as. Can you imagine City and United wearing anything other than blue and red when playing each other? Or Everton and Liverpool?

Just didn't seem right to me, and not just because I hate that away kit anyway.

We didnt need to wear the away kit.

There have been a few games where the away kit wasnt needed - Southampton and the Arse to name two (maybe the only two actually)

Six away league games and we've only worn the away kit once.

Not correct - we've yet to wear the away kit (in full)...

A1199.jpg

Yeah what the fudge was that about? Whenver they play us away, they wear their home kits. It's fair game IMO - everyone recognises Spurs as white with navy shorts (in the league) and Arsenal red with white shorts

Despite that, I think the kit looks awesome

Last edited:
I was hacked off enough a few years ago when arsenal showed up for a derby in a burgundy top.

I remember in 1986/7, when we celebrated a landmark derby match we played in navy shorts while our kit for the whole season was actually all white. What a shame these people don't run our club.

As it was the 125th Anniversary of our first match against Arsenal in 1887, the third kit was the closet to the strip we wore back then...

A1195.jpg

in regards to the Black Kit being worn on Saturday, i was a bit tinkled off at that. I was looking forward to seeing the home kit with the Navy shorts from the Away kit like we wore up at Man Yoo. I like the Black kit but it was almost Sacrilige not to wear our normal colours versus the filth.

Back