• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Atmosphere

Don't mean to be negative at all,but the atmosphere is usually good for this game. Don't get me wrong it might of been even better than normal but unfortunately it reverts back to type for the more standard games. Hope to be proved wrong this time though.

Care to share any of the new songs??

Homegrown Hotspur and a manager everyone has united behind have brought things back

I don't especially like the Everywhere We Go song though - it's a bit embarrassing stealing it from Sheff United (though it's originally a Derby song) after their fans badly out-sung us at WHL.

Homegrown Hotspur and a manager everyone has united behind have brought things back

I don't especially like the Everywhere We Go song though - it's a bit embarrassing stealing it from Sheff United (though it's originally a Derby song) after their fans badly out-sung us at WHL.

It got the whole crowd rocking when the team really needed it today though, I love it !!!!

Don't mean to be negative at all,but the atmosphere is usually good for this game. Don't get me wrong it might of been even better than normal but unfortunately it reverts back to type for the more standard games. Hope to be proved wrong this time though.

The last 4 home games I've been too have been such a better atmosphere, fans really really getting behind the team 100%

It got the whole crowd rocking when the team really needed it today though, I love it !!!!

This is the 4th game I've heard it (from SU at WHL, both teams at Bramall Lane, and us at West Brom) and it's already starting to grate on me like a vuvuzela.

I'd rather we did our own thing/something original

What's the "kick his fudging head in" chant? I keep hearing snippets but can never pick up the full song!

This is the 4th game I've heard it (from SU at WHL, both teams at Bramall Lane, and us at West Brom) and it's already starting to grate on me like a vuvuzela.

I'd rather we did our own thing/something original

The group of lads who go to all the youth games have some great songs, its hard at home to get these started, away is the easiest place

We need a song for Mason, Bentaleb and Poch too

best atmosphere have seen at the lane for a while....was sat in block 9 in the west stand as well.....

love seeing those miserable goons.

Outstanding atmosphere even by this games standards

The players knew it and it helped get them up for everything

The group of lads who go to all the youth games have some great songs, its hard at home to get these started, away is the easiest place

Definitely. Be good if they were quite distinctive, like the Eriksen, Soldado and Holtby ones.

I disagree I think the 12.45 Saturday kick offs and the 1.30 Sundays can be dead, even a NLD.

Fans were great but the constant attack from the players kept the tempo up. 23 shots in a NLD? Wow, just WOW.

To be fair I haven't been for a couple of months so if the atmosphere really has picked up then great, hope it's maintained. Poch really does seem to be creating a feel good factor around the club....

My name is Pochettino, I'm the leader of the band ...

You lot were massive tonight. So loud over the television you could tell the place was bouncing!!

Back