• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

Lets look at it another way. We have a 25 man squad. 11 can start. Max 5 subs. That means 9 are left out each game. Yes injuries and rotation will give those 9 minutes, but they are at best bench warmers.

He's cover. If we need him we can play him.

strange as moura is leaving; perhaps its a shop window exercise but that would work if moura doesn't leave on a free.

still, if the priority is performance above budgets, then no reason to start moura who has done less than danjuma in recent times

Going to be harsh on him if we expect him to be anywhere near decent if he has to come in when he can't get minutes when you are 3-0 up at home

We've been harsh on players before. The french youngsters, vinicius (who i thought did well).

Nature of the game.

Tbh i think fifa should drop the squad size down to 23. Use academies for any crisis.

What has Moura done since the beginning of last season to warrant consistent starts ahead of Danjuma. One has scored 2 goals while the other has scored 25 and made the CL team of the season.
Someone somewhere said conte might operate on a senior player system. Someone somewhere also said Conte didn’t want him. It’s bonkers to not give him minutes in a game like this unless he’s got an injury and is there to watch and learn.

Tbh i think fifa should drop the squad size down to 23. Use academies for any crisis.

That would be fun to see, especially as Conte is forever bitching about young players. It was last season he refused to make subs because he was whinging about not having experience on the bench :D

Someone somewhere said conte might operate on a senior player system. Someone somewhere also said Conte didn’t want him. It’s bonkers to not give him minutes in a game like this unless he’s got an injury and is there to watch and learn.

Someone somewhere said the earth is flat.

That would be fun to see, especially as Conte is forever bitching about young players. It was last season he refused to make subs because he was whinging about not having experience on the bench :D

Which is why i want it. I'd also love u23 prem teams playing in league 2. Might start producing better players in this country.

He's cover. If we need him we can play him.

And that is why I want Conte gone, I no longer trust his judgement. To use Danjuma as nothing more than cover behind Moura, to me simply shows me that he is not utilising the talent we have.

And it is not likenwe can point to several games where he has been poor, if anything he has looked lively and scoredna goalnin the few minutes he has played.

But on the outside it looks like this was not a Conte signing so he is just being a sick.

F6B280A3-0846-4BCC-8B08-CB6A830E6E82.png
And it is not likenwe can point to several games where he has been poor, if anything he has looked lively and scoredna goalnin the few minutes he has played.

But on the outside it looks like this was not a Conte signing so he is just being a sick.
Conte confirmed he was a club signing

How many times did poch utilise nkoudo or njie?

Thing is, when they played they looked brick and below standard, that does not apply here as Danjuma led his club to the semi finals of the CL last season and actually scored on his debut for Spurs.

How many times did poch utilise nkoudo or njie?
Nije started strong, he tore City apart and was only his injury that curtailed his chances with Poch and us.

If I remember the other chap, he made loads of sub appearances first year if I remember rightly, someone will have the stats I'm sure, at least Poch took a look at him and decided he was pants before dumping him, Conte ain't messing about with that, at least he is a man of his convictions

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back