• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

Fair enough. Surprises me

Difficult to know what future he has at Spurs til we know what formation the new manager favours. We also need to prioritise our cash on GK, CB and a creative player in the summer. The balance amongst our forwards doesnt feel quite right to me at the moment...however we've got problems several orders ot magnitude bigger!
If we can do a straight swap for Lo SoSo then bringing him in might make sense, otherwise we’re likely to just have to loan out Lo SoSo again and soon enough he’ll be running out of contract.

If we can do a straight swap for Lo SoSo then bringing him in might make sense, otherwise we’re likely to just have to loan out Lo SoSo again and soon enough he’ll be running out of contract.

Emery at Villa might well pay us cash for GLC, but otherwise I agree with the swap notion with the massive caveat that it depends on the attacking set-up of the new boss

I know you don’t rate him, but his ex managers do
That’s what will help us if true
They paid £33m for Buendia
Buendia had proved himself in the Championship and PL and was quite a coveted player when Villa signed him, he was also on ‘Norwich’ money. Lo SoSo has failed in the PL, isn’t coveted at all and is on ‘Tottenham’ money.

Buendia had proved himself in the Championship and PL and was quite a coveted player when Villa signed him, he was also on ‘Norwich’ money. Lo SoSo has failed in the PL, isn’t coveted at all and is on ‘Tottenham’ money.
PL?
Did he
He was a big flop that year in the prem. think he only scored 1 goal and was out shone by Cantwell
I liked him. Even said on here we should look at him
But he was not as proven as lo celso.
We as fans can pin lo celso failing here on him … but in football they may look at his coaches

Lo Celso and Ndob were too lightweight to be introduced to the prem at the same time. It should have been one or other, but in hindsight probably neither. But with a season under Poch who knows how different things could have been.

Emery knows the Prem and the player, let's see if any interest is genuine.

Lo Celso and Ndob were too lightweight to be introduced to the prem at the same time. It should have been one or other, but in hindsight probably neither. But with a season under Poch who knows how different things could have been.

Emery knows the Prem and the player, let's see if any interest is genuine.
That’s the kicker

After being here such a short time, and with remarkably few opportunities to make a mark, that post to me shows a player that really cares, and that's the type of players we need here!
I think he showed enough to warrant more playing time than he actually got, and he always gave everything when he did play. I'd want him to stay.

I'd trade him for Lo Celso in a fudging heartbeat

Back