• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

Puzzling if true.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
I wouldn’t say it’s puzzling mate.We have Kane and Kulu. Son is woefully out of form and Richi who has been injured and not really up to speed yet. Moura is pretty much done and Gil needs more first team experience so if we got him in perhaps Gil is being offered on loan at Sporting Lisbon as part of Pedro deal? Either way, we need more attacking options….

I love that there’s a potential deal being lined to but no one has said about that until now.

We are looking to steal Everton’s thunder by hijacking their deal for Danjuma. What is likely to initially be a loan followed by a purchase option at the end. Danjuma is reported to have had a medical with Everton and agreed terms so we would be doing to them what Chelsea did to us for Willian.

Hopefully we're still after Zaniolo as a creative option

This guy is very much like Son and Bergwijn

I don’t think this is an alternative to Zaniolo but likely an addition.

He's not an 'alternative' in terms of style clearly but hopefully you're right that we're after both

I just wonder whether we'd spend cash, even loan fees and wages, on two attacking players rather than just one of them and try to add in defence too

He's not an 'alternative' in terms of style clearly but hopefully you're right that we're after both

I just wonder whether we'd spend cash, even loan fees and wages, on two attacking players rather than just one of them and try to add in defence too

Why not sign those two AND add to our defence? It’s been well said already that we lack good quality backups at the moment to the front three. Plus Zaniolo could play alongside Bentancur as a more attacking option.

Having fun reading grandoldteam, aparently Everton are always dragging out deals and argue about pennies, but big clubs like us always get deals done quick! Football fans eh. And looks like he was a really good player when he was still going to Everton, but now that it looks like we're signing him he's not all that.

Feels like a no lose opportunistic one
Also feels like we’re not buying for the long term this window so that to me leads to other things

Back