• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Are you confident that we can finish above L'Arse?

Are you confident Spurs will finish above Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we will if Harry starts picking people in their proper positions again.

Alll 5 of our remaining homes games are very winnable - take 15 points from those 5 and we'll then probably only need a handful of points on the road for 3rd

I don't see what's changed personally. We're still in 3rd place due to our previous results prior to our 3 defeats against sides which we couldn't have expected maximum points against.

Arsenal have gotten to a point behind with 3 last minute goals in their last 4 league games and have relied on one player to get them there and yet still have a harder run-in than us.

I believe we may struggle against Sunderland and Chelsea away but all our home games are winnable as are a couple of our away games.

Nope. We've lost it. Our season has collapsed, just like after Madrid last season. We don't have the mental toughness. We'll finish 5th.

I'm hopeful (but not confident) of 4th simply because Chelsea's run-in includes

Emirates Marketing Project (a)
Liverpool (a)
Arsenal (a)
Fulham (a)

5th or lower would be a total disaster. I pray it doesnt happen but you never know. We've got 2 winnable home games now which could give us a much needed confidence boost.

I don't see what's changed personally. We're still in 3rd place due to our previous results prior to our 3 defeats against sides which we couldn't have expected maximum points against.

Arsenal have gotten to a point behind with 3 last minute goals in their last 4 league games and have relied on one player to get them there and yet still have a harder run-in than us.

I believe we may struggle against Sunderland and Chelsea away but all our home games are winnable as are a couple of our away games.

The confidence of the players has taken a knock, some players seem to be exhausted, injuries, team changing and tinkering every week, arsenal are on a mental high.

Stoke has become the biggest game of the season all of a sudden.

No chance.

We have blown it. Apart from Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, our form has been ropey for ages. I don't even think we will finish 4th.

For me it will be:

1. Man U
2. Man C
3. Scum
4. Chavski
5. Spurs.

We have blown it and, as a result, will lose the likes of Modric & Bale in the Summer. Massively disappointing end to season.

Whatever will be will be. We'll still be here if we do and still here if we dont.

Personally I'm not so sure, I think our confidence is rocked a little. It's been silly stupid mistakes that's cost us.

All we can do is take each game as it comes. Sing your fudging hearts out and let's make it memorable. COYS

dislike, too sensible

We haven't won away since December

Have looked brick since then apart from the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game

Worst PL team on form since 14 February - 0 points and 9 goals conceded

First time we've lost 3 in a row under Arry

Rock bottom confidence

Blew a 9 point lead on our rivals in our best and their worst season in 100 years

Not a fcuking chance

Devon%20Loch.bmp

Redknapp's interview for MOTD after the Everton game was a bit worrying. Touch of the Keegans i felt.

pressure is on

Since when did we all give up so easily?

I remember a time in the late 90s or early 00s when I would have given anything to have been 3rd in the league - yet seems full of doom and gloom around here.

Yes, we lost 9 points from our lead over Arsenal, but anyone who thinks we just had to turn up in order to finish THIRD IN THE LEAGUE for the 1st time since the start of the prem was deluded. That would still be a massive achievement considering our low wage budget.

Ever since the fixtures were announced it was obvious that we had a v easy run through Dec/Jan and then a difficult run in Feb/Mar, followed by an easy run to finish. Looking through in August last year it was obvious we were going to drop down during the past 6 weeks, I even thought to myself if we are close to 4th at the end of March then we'll easily finish top-4.

This has now happened, exactly as the figures implied it would, only we are still fudgein 3rd.

Stop worrying about those ****s down the road.
Whatever happens they will still be ****s, they have still underachieved and they will still be brick next year.

We will still be Tottenham. We will still have a great team. We can still finish 3rd and win the FA cup.

Someone once said "it's tough at the top". Well fudge me, finally after decades we are there.

The confidence of the players has taken a knock, some players seem to be exhausted, injuries, team changing and tinkering every week, arsenal are on a mental high.

Stoke has become the biggest game of the season all of a sudden.

Sounds like the 3rd game of the season where we went to Wolves and won 2-0.

Are our players 'hungry' for it.........can you see king or kaboul do a vanmarlan and charge up the pitch in the 95th min and score.........me neither..........at the moment our players aren't up for it,was at the liberty to see swansea play man bricky on sunday and they were shocking,swansea deserved it because they played with a high intensity and closed city down and attacked with a purpose even benny tweeted a big up to swansea, about the result.
At least we've got someone like joe jordan in the ranks who will tell them whats what and harry will add some too......we don't need a scrappy win we need to win with a purpose to send a message to all the press vultures out there.

Can we do it well ...........we're not chasing anyone,we don't need results to go for us........so its all down to the players to show some fight and bottle and to earn their money in the next two months........

i still think we can do it and some.....

Last edited:
PPG from last 6:

Spurs 1.2
Arsenal 2.7

PPG from last 10

Spurs 1.4
Arsenal 1.9

There's a a certain inevitability about what comes next. It wouldnt surprise me if Everton roll over for them as well.

I'm hopeful (but not confident) of 4th simply because Chelsea's run-in includes

Emirates Marketing Project (a)
Liverpool (a)
Arsenal (a)
Fulham (a)

5th or lower would be a total disaster. I pray it doesnt happen but you never know. We've got 2 winnable home games now which could give us a much needed confidence boost.
That is promising but unlike us Chelsea have the ability to go to the so called big teams away and win. For instance, I actually think they won't lose the City game.
To answer Diego's question though, if we coul line up with that same starting X1 for every game from now on in, I think we can scrape 4th but 3rd is out of the question IMO. I'd be delighted with 4th anyway .

Back