• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arcy and KD's wager - open after Jan transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace to the guy who can't wait to come and gloat in my face over 10 quid and has in the past 2 months posted some of the worst unfounded obcenities towards my direction? Does it only work one way this grace - because to this day I have always assured him he will be paid if he's the winner. He started telling me back in November already how he can't wait to go and blow it all in McDonalds on a Mig Mac meal.

Why did you even feel the need to preserve these posts, Milo - just out of interest? I think the 2 of us were perfectly capable to sort it out like adults via PM when the time was right. Not sure how it even became the concern of you or any of the other Mods, no offence - but this is a private matter, imv.

i think the thread is entertaining personally. a good laugh. we should do more of these and donate proceeds to charity or something

Grace to the guy who can't wait to come and gloat in my face over 10 quid and has in the past 2 months posted some of the worst unfounded obcenities towards my direction? Does it only work one way this grace - because to this day I have always assured him he will be paid if he's the winner. He started telling me back in November already how he can't wait to go and blow it all in McDonalds on a Mig Mac meal.

Why did you even feel the need to preserve these posts, Milo - just out of interest? I think the 2 of us were perfectly capable to sort it out like adults via PM when the time was right. Not sure how it even became the concern of you or any of the other Mods, no offence - but this is a private matter, imv.

I think that you are taking yourself and this thread a little too seriously. If you shout your mouth off and get called on it then I don't think that you should be a little surprised if you receive some gentle ribbing for it.

Wow, are you really that worried I won't pay your 10 quid that you had to go and get help from the Mods?

Sorry for not responding to their provocations in the last few days (eventhough the transfer window is nowhere near closed but hey ho) - especially after seeing that Milo took it upon himself like a true palladin to preserve this thread in case I run away and default. GG police, release his IP!

And as far as 'gloating' goes - I expect nothing less from someone like you regarding that - fill your boots.

In fact - feel free to PM-me your details anytime from here on and I'll make sure the money is paid over asap. Even if Brad still leaves (highly unlikely) - you can keep it, dont' mind.

Get your facts right before you post and make yourself look like a complete fool. I didn't once ask any mod to bump this thread or ever mention it to any mod. Don't take your frustrations out on me.

PM me your details

Alternatively - we can take your buddy's suggestion and donate it to a charity of your choice - perhaps a hungry kid somewhere needs that Big Mac more

PM me your details

Alternatively - we can take your buddy's suggestion and donate it to a charity of your choice - perhaps a hungry kid somewhere needs that Big Mac more

i'm telling you that the second suggestion is not a bad idea at all for future transactions like this where a friendly wager is put down

wwe give the money to scara or someone and he in turn puts it in the charity.

people here complain alot about a filthy rich spoilt cheating kid getting kicked as collateral damage in an incident...you should take a look at whats going on in some pverty stricken places in this country let alone in 3rd world countries

you know what, i have a wager too..... i think i'll start a thread. angryman can be the bookie

Brilliant thread. Arcy chill out mate, it's all in good jest. You guys should have done the whole thing via PMs in the first place, if it's in the public domain it's all our business to nose at it! It's all in good fun, no need to get so wound up

Weren't Arc voted biggest bozo and biggest hater in his own awards ceremony? How very fitting this thread is turning out to be :) Right, friend?

Initiated on a public thread in a public forum.
And now with a public meltdown.
:ross:

Last time I checked the bet was done with one poster in particular - not with every GG member - so unless you're KD's lawyer - how is this any of your concern exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back