• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

how many has bale made, how many has bale saved, Ronaldo has spent the last 6 months swanning around in the opposition half pretending they have a 3 man advantage

Ronaldo has more goals than passes this season

Ronaldo and Messi are on another level to nearly every other player on the planet, including Bale,

He ran the 2nd most of the Madrid players lastnight, 11.5kms, Ronaldo 8kms, then he gets this

Gareth Bale is being jeered by Real Madrid’s own fans because they don’t believe he is showing enough commitment.

But they paid £85m for him. I don't watch Spanish football enough to fairly judge and he did score the winner in two cup finals last season, but I would be willing to bet they would expect at least a goal every other game at the bare minimum.

But they paid £85m for him. I don't watch Spanish football enough to fairly judge and he did score the winner in two cup finals last season, but I would be willing to bet they would expect at least a goal every other game at the bare minimum.
The fans didnt, their egotistical chairman did

United or dare I say Chelsea being most likely to sign him.

I think City would be in the mix too.

Certainly won't be us and I don't think he necessarily fit in well in our system anyway. My opinion was against the tide but that final season with us he was lethal in front of goal but the move from the left meant he was poor in so many games. But then he'd pop up with a 25 yard worldie and it would gloss over the fact he'd been poor for the other 89 minutes. Still a great player but Levy did a masterful job getting 3x what he is worth in the current market. It's just a shame we squandered the money.

Utd would be his best option I think, especially if LVG did put him back on the left where he belongs.

I think City would be in the mix too.

Certainly won't be us and I don't think he necessarily fit in well in our system anyway. My opinion was against the tide but that final season with us he was lethal in front of goal but the move from the left meant he was poor in so many games. But then he'd pop up with a 25 yard worldie and it would gloss over the fact he'd been poor for the other 89 minutes. Still a great player but Levy did a masterful job getting 3x what he is worth in the current market. It's just a shame we squandered the money.

Utd would be his best option I think, especially if LVG did put him back on the left where he belongs.

I think Poch would have Bale in a second. Any manager in world football would. It's irrelevant though because he ain't coming back until he's in his 30s, if ever.

I think Poch would have Bale in a second. Any manager in world football would. It's irrelevant though because he ain't coming back until he's in his 30s, if ever.

I don't disagree. Bale is in the top ten players in the world and is a huge upgrade on Lamela, Townsend or Chadli.

If he did come back this summer do you think he would prefer to move to us over clubs like UTD given how we are growing nicely with the training ground, good manager and younger players, decent football and hopefully new stadium on the way.

If he did come back this summer do you think he would prefer to move to us over clubs like UTD given how we are growing nicely with the training ground, good manager and younger players, decent football and hopefully new stadium on the way.

Erm, no. United, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are bigger clubs with more chance of success than us.

depends if hes a clam or not. if he was truthful about everything he said in the past, his next club will be us. if he has lied his whole life, he'll leave for money.

How would we afford to buy Bale back, though? Surely he hasn't diminished that much in value. Even if we got our money back on Capoue, Chiriches, Paulinho, Soldado and Lamela, we still wouldn't be able to finance getting Bale. So stop dreaming, will never happen. ;)

My heart says he wouldn't return to an English club other than us. However, we simply can't afford a player of his worth in transfer fee and wages. I still think Madrid is a long-term option for him, and I feel he will be even more of a success than he already has been there going forwards. A lovely little return to The Lane in his early-mid thirties would be most welcome though.

depends if hes a clam or not. if he was truthful about everything he said in the past, his next club will be us. if he has lied his whole life, he'll leave for money.

what??? if he leaves Real in the next couple of years its because Real will decide they no longer want him, not because its of his choosing, and if he does leave in the next couple of years there is no way we can afford him even if he would prefer to come back to us. That means he will have to choose another club who is willing to pay the massive transfer fee and wages.

and yes, if he joined a city, Utd or Cheatski he should rinse them for every penny they have. Why not, he is a world class talent

How would we afford to buy Bale back, though? Surely he hasn't diminished that much in value. Even if we got our money back on Capoue, Chiriches, Paulinho, Soldado and Lamela, we still wouldn't be able to finance getting Bale. So stop dreaming, will never happen. ;)

im sure Utd would go up to 90 mill for Bale. I mean they paid over 60 mill for Di Maria. If Real are offered 90 mill in the summer, they will take it imo

Gareth Bale was called an 'a******e' by Real Madrid fans as he left Bernabeu following defeat by Schalke in the Champions League.

Gareth Bale was berated as he left the Santiago Bernabeu after Real Madrid's 4-3 defeat by Schalke on Tuesday night, with fans caling him an 'a******e' and a 'prostitute' among other names.

The Champions League holders made it through to the quarter-finals despite losing the seven-goal thriller, taking the last-16 tie 5-4 on aggregate.

But Bale was the subject of boos again with the home faithful seemingly losing patience with the former Tottenham star, and, along with some of his Real team-mates, was met with a wall of noise as he left the parking garage in Madrid.

As he drove away, supporters appeared to abuse him, yelling: 'Son of b*****s! A******e! Gay!' before one said: 'Male prostitute Welshman.'

Bale became the most expensive footballer in the world upon signing for the Galacticos in an £86million deal and was impressive in his first season, netting crucial goals in Copa del Rey and Champions League final victories.

Gareth Bale was called an 'a******e' by Real Madrid fans as he left Bernabeu following defeat by Schalke in the Champions League.

Gareth Bale was berated as he left the Santiago Bernabeu after Real Madrid's 4-3 defeat by Schalke on Tuesday night, with fans caling him an 'a******e' and a 'prostitute' among other names.

The Champions League holders made it through to the quarter-finals despite losing the seven-goal thriller, taking the last-16 tie 5-4 on aggregate.

But Bale was the subject of boos again with the home faithful seemingly losing patience with the former Tottenham star, and, along with some of his Real team-mates, was met with a wall of noise as he left the parking garage in Madrid.

As he drove away, supporters appeared to abuse him, yelling: 'Son of b*****s! A******e! Gay!' before one said: 'Male prostitute Welshman.'

Bale became the most expensive footballer in the world upon signing for the Galacticos in an £86million deal and was impressive in his first season, netting crucial goals in Copa del Rey and Champions League final victories.

Haha, where did you read this? What a ridiculous article.

Back