• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone got any experince with making a sloped roof

My in laws live in North Mundham, and I swear they have a mediterranean micro-climate... the number of times they phone and say that it has been sunny and warm when we've had clouds and cold (but not much rain) on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border is bordering on the ridiculous. If they had a barbecue in February the bloody sun would be shining! Good luck with the sweetcorn, I tried it last year, and trust me, it needs brick loads of watering if you want corn that won't break your teeth!:eek:

Nice one i had heard that sweatcorn needs a lot of water, my aspargus is finally set to come through this year, planted ti 2 years ago in some grow bags .

Why have you changed your name Chic ??

I'm confused, GardenLover, are you the poster formally known as Chich?

artist%20formerly%20known%20as%20prince.jpg

I'm confused, GardenLover, are you the poster formally known as Chich?

artist%20formerly%20known%20as%20prince.jpg

Never heard of him who is this chic, i am purely a spurs fan who admires japanese gardens.

Yes ok i am, i have been so inspired by a gardening book i was given that im turning half my garden(non veg patch) into a japanese inspired garden complete with fat buddha(DHSF) and water features.

Never heard of him who is this chic, i am purely a spurs fan who admires japanese gardens.

Yes ok i am, i have been so inspired by a gardening book i was given that im turning half my garden(non veg patch) into a japanese inspired garden complete with fat buddha(DHSF) and water features.

Ahh fair play, sounds rather lovely.

Will be patiently awaiting an invite for Japanese themed summer parties \o/

Are you out on the water this weekend mate? going to miss the game tomorrow as my lad has a tennis match then it will be down for some boating sadly still no sail:(

Well i'm still playing football on saturdays, but on Sunday there may be a small swell pushing through so its probably in with the longboard, especially if the sun is shining. Thing is thats likely to trigger 500 other water goers clogging up the village (and waves) but so is life. Least i don't have to suffer the Birdham rd.
The nephews have a little sailing tub thats gonna be dropped back-in over by birdham pool next wednesday, so hope for a few hours out next week.
Good of you to miss the game for your boy.

Well i'm still playing football on saturdays, but on Sunday there may be a small swell pushing through so its probably in with the longboard, especially if the sun is shining. Thing is thats likely to trigger 500 other water goers clogging up the village (and waves) but so is life. Least i don't have to suffer the Birdham rd. The nephews have a little sailing tub thats gonna be dropped back-in over by birdham pool next wednesday, so hope for a few hours out next week.
Good of you to miss the game for your boy.

Absolutely hate it.Yeah the lad is more important then the football but i will be checking my phone regular.

Being as you ignored my question about Powerscourt I'll change tack, next time you're in Ireland with the wife (yours, not mine) you should visit here.

Would never ignore you gordy just thought you were making some odd left wing political reference that i did not understand.

That place looks awesome and is what im going for on a much smaller scale obviously. I find gardening calming, i am very much into japanese culture at the moment, am even booking tickets for a japanese beer festival, though that may just be cos i like getting tinkled.

Would never ignore you gordy just thought you were making some odd left wing political reference that i did not understand.

That place looks awesome and is what im going for on a much smaller scale obviously. I find gardening calming, i am very much into japanese culture at the moment, am even booking tickets for a japanese beer festival, though that may just be cos i like getting tinkled.

You're forgiven then. :lol:

Back