• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone else getting bitten much?

oooh look at me I spend 5 hours on my rooftop drinking and cooking...not a bit ever...well I hope you get bit tonight, I am off to America, they going to eat me alive in Florida.

For the record you can never have to much custard, in fact for even suggesting it I demand you send me a picture on your rooftop with your top off and custard running down your naked breasts.

Thanks kind regards, Ben

Hi Ben, or Tunisia Spur, I didn't get bitten last night :)
I had a house in a place called Sunset lakes in Kissismee ( spelling ? ), in Orlando, Florida for 5 years. We used to go there for 5 weeks in July/August, and 3 weeks in December. The rest of the time it was used by my kids who were in Uni in the States, plus family and friends from the US, Canada and the UK. All the time I was there I never had a bite. Many times we went to the the Kennedy Space Center where I saw the most biggest mosquitoes I have ever seen. No bites at all.
It did not have a rooftop :(, However, I sat at my bar next to the swimming pool, drinking and cooking and looking over the lake. We had the odd alligator in the lake though ;). You would be OK. Just stop eating custard. Have a few drinks and eat some real spicy food.

Last edited:
Back