• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone been to Oktoberfest in London?

Que? You'll have to spell it out for me here Gordo, you're losing me.

SS1882 pooed on a train one day after a liquid breakfast, lunch and dinner, so he was exercising irony when he made his post, tongue in cheek is probably another way of describing it. :lol:

SS1882 pooed on a train one day after a liquid breakfast, lunch and dinner, so he was exercising irony when he made his post, tongue in cheek is probably another way of describing it. :lol:

Pooed on a train and all over himself hahah, awesome state of affairs !!

Booked up for my fourth Oktoberfest in Munich this year. Heading out for the last weekend so for the first time I'll actually be there in October.
It was originally an October event but it was moved forward to September about 10 years ago purely for the reason that the weather is considerably warmer.

Wasn't aware of a London alternative. I'd be surprised if it compares but the dates work well so may venture along the weekend before I go. Will get me in the mood if nothing else.

The one in London is a big tent in Shoreditch Park, few mates went last year and said it was a really good atmosphere. Gets a really diverse crowd which makes for a good vibe.

The alternative is to book a table at the Bavarian Beer House on city road, fairly decent place to drink. Gets pretty loud late on. Does decent food there as well.

Back