• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone been to Oktoberfest in London?

Truth

David Bentley
Wind Up Merchant
Hi all

Thinking of going this year with a big group.

Anyone been?

Any good?

Cheers

Sounds awful tbh can picture it now a right bunch of gimpy single men in their 40s 'on the lash'

I wanna go. I think Groupon are doin something - got a silly email about it.

When is the oktoberfest this time round? I am presuming October

I fear the average beer drinker in the UK will ruin this

It's different in Germany.

People get tinkled up and enjoy themselves

Over here, people get tinkled up and then start fighting, vomiting and bricking themselves

Avoid

funnily enough

When will the Oktoberfest 2012 take place?

On Saturday, September 22nd, the Schottenhamel tent is the place to be, if you want to catch the official opening ceremonies. At noontime, 12pm, the lord mayor of Munich will have the honor of tapping the first keg of Oktoberfest beer. Once the barrel has been tapped, all visitors will then be allowed to quench their thirst. It pays to arrive early in order to experience the festivities up close and personal and it's quite common for visitors to come around 9am to secure good seats. The festival will last until October 7th.

Not seen this thread since i posted.

You are all ****s.

Southie - way to go - now suck my dingdong.

Not seen this thread since i posted.

You are all ****s.

Southie - way to go - now suck my dingdong.
You see Southie, this is what you're dealing with. I poke fun and merely get called a ****, no harm, no foul. You stick up for him and get told to smoke pole. Shame for you buddy, I thought that was harsh.

haha

Look in all seriousness - I thought Oktoberfest was done in October - I mean it is in the name isnt it? Its a bit liek celebrating New Years in November.

I have been to Oktoberfest in Stuttgart many years ago and that was in October (I think anyways)

Hehe, only poking fun dude. It runs into the first week of October, so you're probably right ;)

I wanna go. I think Groupon are doin something - got a silly email about it.

When is the oktoberfest this time round? I am presuming October
This is ironic, right?

No, this is ironic: ;)
I fear the average beer drinker in the UK will ruin this

It's different in Germany.

People get tinkled up and enjoy themselves

Over here, people get tinkled up and then start fighting, vomiting and bricking themselves

Avoid

Back