• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anybody here play snooker?

Exciting final, been a real exciting tournament, helped in part by the pockets but regardless its exciting

What's up with the pockets ??

I wondered the same and apparently they are playing a bit easier this year. Some complaints from the players and pundits etc.. Some shots along the cushions were going in off the jaws that players said should not normally happen.

Either way, I think it's been a good tournament. Fingers crossed Brecel can get over the line tonight, Would love for him to win it (Despite his terrible tattoos lol)

Been a great final so far and hopefully Luca can bring it home - mad to think that having been a child prodigy it's taken this long for him to break through but his style is so refreshing.

Maybe it's taken a little while for him to find the balance between aggression and recklessness but I usually enjoy it more when the positive players win by taking the game to someone, as opposed to those who play percentages. (Not just snooker)

Selby is gonna win this isn't he!? Brecel has completely lost it, Come on man, You are so close!

I wondered the same and apparently they are playing a bit easier this year. Some complaints from the players and pundits etc.. Some shots along the cushions were going in off the jaws that players said should not normally happen.

Either way, I think it's been a good tournament. Fingers crossed Brecel can get over the line tonight, Would love for him to win it (Despite his terrible tattoos lol)
Yeh don't get me wrong it's made for extremely exciting SNOOKER

hope Luca does it

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back