• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

Would really like this signing to happen. Loan back or not. He's a great talent, real ability including the kind of ability we too often lack.
As Im a Norwegian Ive seen some games with him. If we get him then we dont want to loan him back.. belive me he can do a job now at the Club, his better with the ball than any we have. His abit light like Gill, but his dribling has a end product. He has alot of what Ødegaard got, but he is young. If we got him then we should do the same as ManC has done with Bobb. And he is way better than bobb…

As Im a Norwegian Ive seen some games with him. If we get him then we dont want to loan him back.. belive me he can do a job now at the Club, his better with the ball than any we have. His abit light like Gill, but his dribling has a end product. He has alot of what Ødegaard got, but he is young. If we got him then we should do the same as ManC has done with Bobb. And he is way better than bobb…
Going by the reports out there at the minute I think his preference is to finish the season with Brugge, if that gets this deal over the line then I suppose we can wait it out, seemed to work with Udogie!

Going by the reports out there at the minute I think his preference is to finish the season with Brugge, if that gets this deal over the line then I suppose we can wait it out, seemed to work with Udogie!
If it is what has to be done its ok, I just ment that he can do a job now, with his dribling and passing he could give Ricky +10 goals..
Norway didnt want do play him in the start but when he got some min he changed the game.. and he has done it again and again… I think he can make it in pl. He is a player that read the game wery well. He is a player that you cant have only one defender on

Norwegian press has talked too some Norwegian experts… they think it is a perfect move for Nusa, timing and that it is so much positivety in tottenham at the moment, its a Club on the right way.. Nusa want to go to Spurs. But CB was offerd 30mil€ last summer and said no… offer was from Chelsea?

Norwegian press has talked too some Norwegian experts… they think it is a perfect move for Nusa, timing and that it is so much positivety in tottenham at the moment, its a Club on the right way.. Nusa want to go to Spurs. But CB was offerd 30mil€ last summer and said no… offer was from Chelsea?

Other comment from the player was Chelsea offered, player said no, he wanted to make the right next move for his career

brick on Chelsea, will fit right in ..

You think clubs wouldnt already know this? Clubs dont need or use social media to know about who is in for a player they are interested in....
first I didnt say it was out in sosial media.. but its out between clubs that Spurs try to sign him.. but I belive that some times Clubs get on a train after they spot things in the media…

I’m going to throw it out there, i see a bit of Mbappe in him with his pace, power and build but looking at his stats he is not prolific in goal scoring but he has a lot to develop. Could be a good addition thats for sure.

I’m going to throw it out there, i see a bit of Mbappe in him with his pace, power and build but looking at his stats he is not prolific in goal scoring but he has a lot to develop. Could be a good addition thats for sure.
agree, he is direct like kaka.. and he dont go down if defenders get him abit.. he always try to hold the speed of the atack up. If Spurs land him it will be massive. But I had hopes for Bryan Gill.. but Nusa is more direct with the same trick in him.. you see that he loves to beat players

first I didnt say it was out in sosial media.. but its out between clubs that Spurs try to sign him.. but I belive that some times Clubs get on a train after they spot things in the media…

It's more they get confident the selling club is actually willing to accept an offer

There isn't a lot of competition for a €30M prospect right now, especially if the ask is to loan back immediately, the clubs that can do that have other priorities/issues.

Not saying we have a free shot but if we really want this, we probably should be able to get it done ..

Debatable and also depends how you'd measure that. Totally different type of players too. Haaland is all about power and pace, while Nusa is technical ability and movement.
Ability wise Haaland is more one dimentional compared to Nusa, IMO.

Haaland is of course currently on a whole different level, and Nusa could end up the next Gil for what I know, but his skillset is much more varied - hence the higher ceiling remark.

Much as I rate Haaland, I think he's too dependent on his power and pace, which will be an issue as he ages. He will need to adapt, and I am unsure of his capability for that.

I'm no expert though, so take my analysis with a big pinch of salt.

Back