• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Really surprised it was only 0.3 in the first half. IIRC Kane had two really good chances - one cleared off the line and a relatively easy header. Both should have been at least a 0.5 each in my opinion.

The one off the line, was that not from an offside move?

Really surprised it was only 0.3 in the first half. IIRC Kane had two really good chances - one cleared off the line and a relatively easy header. Both should have been at least a 0.5 each in my opinion.
There was also the opportunity at the back post where Porro was about to tap in from 3 yards but McNeil flicked it behind for a corner. I don’t think xg counts those situations?

He got sacked last time. Sued and won £20m for wrongful dismissal.

He did have arguments with them over player purchases though.
Indeed was ref to his much published unhappiness at the players being purchased for him.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I deeply dislike how conte left after setting the building ablaze. If our squad is weak minded and incapable of handling pressure, then job done in making salvaging something from the season even harder. And this sort of behaviour is not out of character. Good riddance.

Made worse by us keeping on his assistant for the rest of the season...

And the players that have continously downed tools ... sell the lot, sell the stadium, fire the board, liquidate the club ... get rid of the club ... im just wasting yet another Saturday wondering how I got here.

Back