• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

I know we've all written him off. But for the rest of the season i think we only have one midweek game. We saw last season with more time to prep results improved. Morale was higher then though.

Think he's gone at the end of the season either way though. But still possible we can get top 4.

I know we've all written him off. But for the rest of the season i think we only have one midweek game. We saw last season with more time to prep results improved. Morale was higher then though.

Think he's gone at the end of the season either way though. But still possible we can get top 4.

Can’t see it. Richarlison’s interview confirms it’s not a happy camp. We’re not good enough to get across the line if everyone’s not pulling in the same direction.

Can’t see it. Richarlison’s interview confirms it’s not a happy camp. We’re not good enough to get across the line if everyone’s not pulling in the same direction.

Richarlisons interview confirms he's not happy being benched. Or getting knocked out. Nothing else.

Although after recent performances i wouldn't expect them to be happy.

Richarlisons interview confirms he's not happy being benched. Or getting knocked out. Nothing else.

It also confirms he wasn't happy with Conte's tactics and man management. He said it very clearly. That's fact.

The supposition I'd make, and it's not a giant leap, is that if he's saying it publicly others are thinking and saying it privately. And if that's the case, it's over for Conte.

Seemed to take issue with the manager’s tactics too.

According to Jack Pitt Brooke on today’s View From the Lane podcast the players have found training “boring” for some time and many are questioning the tactics.

I’d say Richarlison’s interview is a signal that they know Conte’s gone soon and any ‘fear factor’ has gone already.

According to Jack Pitt Brooke on today’s View From the Lane podcast the players have found training “boring” for some time and many are questioning the tactics.

I’d say Richarlison’s interview is a signal that they know Conte’s gone soon and any ‘fear factor’ has gone already.

Where have I heard that before?

It also confirms he wasn't happy with Conte's tactics and man management. He said it very clearly. That's fact.

The supposition I'd make, and it's not a giant leap, is that if he's saying it publicly others are thinking and saying it privately. And if that's the case, it's over for Conte.

Other may be thinking it. But richarlisons interview doesn't confirm that.

That may well be the case. Doesn't mean we can't still get top 4 though.

Lose to forrest though i think levy will pull the trigger.

Agreed, which is what I said. The facts are that Richarlison didn't like being benched, didn't like Conte's tactics and didn't like his man management.
Generally though if one player says It others are thinking it, for him to come out with it last night he would be working on basis that he is backed by others when the brick hits the fan, its how players work

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Richie doesn't strike me as a sulking character a la Ronaldo, who would say such things because he has a big ego. He's a team player. So I'm just guessing here that maybe he felt he had the license to say what he said because more players were disillusioned with Conte.

That may well be the case. Doesn't mean we can't still get top 4 though.

Lose to forrest though i think levy will pull the trigger.
This might be a good test of the character of our players. You would think they would want CL next year, so will not need Conte to motivate them to give it their all in the last 12 games. Provided, of course, they are not hamstrung by silly tactics. If Conte does stay through the end of the season, he better be more flexible in his formations and bench out-of-form players. One can hope.

Back