• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another Good For Nothing Leech, Seriously

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...gement-_n_3666142.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

A wannabe glamour model who had a £4,800 tax payer-funded breast enlargement, says she plans to sue the NHS for making them too big and thus “ruining her life”.

Josie Cunningham went from a size 32A to a 36DD following the surgery at St James’ Hospital in Leeds in January.

Despite speaking of her new-found confidence after the operation, the 23-year-old now says she was rushed through the surgery and is seeking compensation for clinical negligence and emotional distress

“I’m going to take them for every penny”, the mother-of-two exclusively told The Sun.

“I want in excess of £10,000. Anything I can get over that is a bonus,” she added.

The hospital told the newspaper it would be “inappropriate” to comment on Cunningham’s case.

The part-time sales assistant was greeted with a barrage of abuse for earlier thanking Britain’s taxpayers after going under the knife, claiming: “I couldn’t have done it without you”.

Posing topless for the first time in The Sun in March, she added: “I could never have felt so confident about showing off my body if it wasn’t for the support I’ve had from the NHS.”

Yet despite initially claiming she had been “inundated” with further offers to model, Cunningham revealed she is not happy with her new bust and wants smaller implants.

Speaking earlier this month, she told Closer Magazine: “They’re making my working life difficult. They’re so big I find them embarrassing and I don’t feel I can do any modelling because they’ve attracted so much negative attention.”

Cunningham, who says she has a medical condition which means she had no natural breast tissue, had hoped to be “the next Katie Price”.

But her NHS-funded glamour modelling aspirations appeared to fall flat, with online commenters variously branding her “a despicable insect”, “ignorant”, “ugly” and “deluded”

A spokesman for the TaxPayers’ Alliance said: “This is a waste of NHS cash and taxpayers will be stunned that they have been landed with the bill.

“The NHS is there for people with serious medical needs, not as a means of helping wannabes who fancy a career in modelling.

“NHS bosses must not allow the system to be manipulated by people wanting cosmetic surgery merely to enhance their career prospects.”

According to the NHS, just over 10,000 women had breast implant surgery in 2011 for cosmetic purposes

I read that yesterday.

I am unsure what is happening in this country sometimes. Actually im unsure what is happening to people themselves nowadays. I mean things like this just disgust me.

What worries me is the intelligence of some of these people.

I find it hard to accept that there are actually people out there who are unable to understand taxpayer’s money has to be earned by someone. By reducing the expenditure overall the country will benefit as a whole.

I've got a girl on my facebook who I know through school. She fell pregnant at 17 with her short term boyfriend (who by the way is a bum) and she now lives with her two kids in a state funded flat. You'd think ok, people make mistakes, people are immature and do stupid things when young... but no what does she do? She complains 24/7 about why she should have this or why she deserves that. To top it all off she recently bought a St Bernard dog which must eat like a horse and she has two cats as well.

So let’s just get this right. Not only are we paying for her children which she decided to bring into this World while having no financial stability or a steady relationship BUT we are now paying for her pets to survive all while she complains at home (which we paid for) about how she deserves a living for nothing. People like this are the exact type that I wish we still sent to deserted Islands like Australia back in the day.

And what hurts me most? That hardworking people who get up at 5am on a Monday and slob their guts out all week struggle to buy their own home or fail to get rewarded much more than some lazy arse waster who fails at everything in life and leeches off of other peoples backs.

Thing is, I can only see this getting worse and worse.

The NHS should just be for life saving operations, not stuff like this or IVA treatment, people with cancer and proper diseases. My wifes uncle has just been diagnosed with motor neuron disease, an absolute bastard of a disease and nothing can be done for him. Treatment and research should go to those diseases not breast enlargment or people wanting kids.

What worries me is the intelligence of some of these people.

I find it hard to accept that there are actually people out there who are unable to understand taxpayer’s money has to be earned by someone. By reducing the expenditure overall the country will benefit as a whole.

I've got a girl on my facebook who I know through school. She fell pregnant at 17 with her short term boyfriend (who by the way is a bum) and she now lives with her two kids in a state funded flat. You'd think ok, people make mistakes, people are immature and do stupid things when young... but no what does she do? She complains 24/7 about why she should have this or why she deserves that. To top it all off she recently bought a St Bernard dog which must eat like a horse and she has two cats as well.

So let’s just get this right. Not only are we paying for her children which she decided to bring into this World while having no financial stability or a steady relationship BUT we are now paying for her pets to survive all while she complains at home (which we paid for) about how she deserves a living for nothing. People like this are the exact type that I wish we still sent to deserted Islands like Australia back in the day.

And what hurts me most? That hardworking people who get up at 5am on a Monday and slob their guts out all week struggle to buy their own home or fail to get rewarded much more than some lazy arse waster who fails at everything in life and leeches off of other peoples backs.

Thing is, I can only see this getting worse and worse.

Sad thing is the NHS look just as stupid to allow this sh*t to happen and even sadder is us mugs not far behind bankrolling the f*cking thing.

The NHS should just be for life saving operations, not stuff like this or IVA treatment, people with cancer and proper diseases. My wifes uncle has just been diagnosed with motor neuron disease, an absolute bastard of a disease and nothing can be done for him. Treatment and research should go to those diseases not breast enlargment or people wanting kids.

If you're serious that's very harsh.

I imagine quite a lot of the non life saving operations make financial sense from a socioeconomic viewpoint.

Well maybe not in this case but there are probably some genuine depressed people because of certain things about their body that I wouldn't necessarily begrudge having some form of surgery on the NHS.

What worries me is the intelligence of some of these people

Not really relevant, sorry to marky for taking the thread o/t for a second, but your comment just reminded me of this video that I watched earlier today so I felt like sharing.

[video=youtube;0HOZIHIFSYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HOZIHIFSYI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUjNxszyFPasDdRoD9J6X-sw[/video]

Well maybe not in this case but there are probably some genuine depressed people because of certain things about their body that I wouldn't necessarily begrudge having some form of surgery on the NHS.

I'd sooner this sort of procedure was financed by charitable donations that sympathetic people could contribute to.

I wouldn't, there is no surgical solution for depression and it is dangerous to suggest so.

If you're serious that's very harsh.

I imagine quite a lot of the non life saving operations make financial sense from a socioeconomic viewpoint.

Harsh but fair, tell to the people suffering in agony that can not been given new drugs because NICE decide they are to costly, yet someone wants bigger tits or children and the NHS can afford that.

The welfare state is not affordable in its current guise, we need to decide what public services we keep. The NHS is one i would keep, for people suffering from what i would call proper diseases, i shall not list them all here.

If a woman is suffering from depression because she feels her tits are to small she should be given CBT therapy, with all the stupid bints doing psychology courses at uni, it would not cost much to employ a therapist in most towns, our local health centre has a poster on the wall for one. If someone wants children and can not reproduce go and get an orphan, the are plenty of them in the world thanks to all the wars, im sure the baby would appreciate the love.

Their needs to be a hardier more firmedge to how we deal with public finances, money is not unlimted.See the video i posted in another thread on this side of the site.

Harsh but fair, tell to the people suffering in agony that can not been given new drugs because NICE decide they are to costly, yet someone wants bigger tits or children and the NHS can afford that.

The welfare state is not affordable in its current guise, we need to decide what public services we keep. The NHS is one i would keep, for people suffering from what i would call proper diseases, i shall not list them all here.

If a woman is suffering from depression because she feels her tits are to small she should be given CBT therapy, with all the stupid bints doing psychology courses at uni, it would not cost much to employ a therapist in most towns, our local health centre has a poster on the wall for one. If someone wants children and can not reproduce go and get an orphan, the are plenty of them in the world thanks to all the wars, im sure the baby would appreciate the love.

Their needs to be a hardier more firmedge to how we deal with public finances, money is not unlimted.See the video i posted in another thread on this side of the site.

'Proper diseases' without a further definition is quite different to 'live saving' and makes your view more balanced. And a lot harder to argue against.

I get what you're saying. Although we will still get to the point where drugs or treatment becomes too costly at least for some patients with lower life expectancies. I'm not sure what your guidelines are in the UK, but I assume you have an approach that is at least sensible. That problem won't go away even if your NHS was stripped to your version, although it might be delayed for a while or apply to fewer patients so the argument stands in that way.

As a slight aside, CBT therapy isn't a panacea for mental illness and saying that it is the solution to someone's problem based only on a short newspaper article isn't really valid, at least in my opinion. But as a somewhat more balanced view on mental health there's a point in there, although that won't exactly be free either of course.

Not sure you've worded this very well.

Life saving operations, IVA treatment, people with cancer and proper diseases, not stuff like this... otherwise you mean the NHS shouldn't be used for IVA, cancer or proper diseases. I can't believe that is the case. Maybe you mean IVF instead?

Stupid slags like this woman should have to pay for it themselves. It is not a 'defect' to have smaller breasts than you like, it is a choice to get them bigger. Besides, if she was set on being a model she should fix the face, and join a gym, and maybe go back to school and develop some ambition instead of being such a macaron.

Not sure you've worded this very well.

Life saving operations, IVA treatment, people with cancer and proper diseases, not stuff like this... otherwise you mean the NHS shouldn't be used for IVA, cancer or proper diseases. I can't believe that is the case. Maybe you mean IVF instead?

Stupid slags like this woman should have to pay for it themselves. It is not a 'defect' to have smaller breasts than you like, it is a choice to get them bigger. Besides, if she was set on being a model she should fix the face, and join a gym, and maybe go back to school and develop some ambition instead of being such a macaron.

yep the NHS should be for people with cancer and other such diseases not people wanting bigger tits, or children. People are using the NHS when they hould not and it is wasting money which should be kept for people with proper diseases.

The was programme on bbc3 last night about some idiot with "depression" and how the NHS had failed her, she was just basically an attention seeker which is worse then being an assylm seeker in my view. They only thing that had failed her were her parents. Best thing for depression is extreme exercise, but that is to much like hard work for this precious little darlings.

There have also been reports that diabetes can be cured with an extreme diet, daibetes will be an increased problem in this country and i think we need to think about whether we make fatties pay more into the NHS as they are likely to use it more.

Yeah i meant ivf not iva haha.

I'm a bit out of the loop as I'm not in the UK anymore. What is the latest on the proposed privatisation of the NHS etc? I'm hearing stirrings about it.

](*,)

“The collective principle asserts that... no society can legitimately call itself civilised if a sick person is denied medical aid because of lack of means.“

Nye Bevan said that. That is what he based the founding on the NHS on. The principle that everyone was entitled to a life free from the pain of living with a disease because you couldn't pay the bills to treat it. The principle that healthcare should be available to every sick person, not just the rich.

A sick person, sick being the operative word. Not 'in desperate want of a boob job'. Sick. Physical illness. Actual, lifelong pain and despair.

Having regular sized breasts is not an illness. And if this woman has the audacity to claim 'emotional distress' for going from small boobs to slightly-too-large boobs with every single penny paid for by the British taxpayer, I am perfectly entitled to claim emotional distress at having my brain cells die after listening to that argument.

Sigh. I will never go back on my conviction that the NHS is a symbol of everything good about the ideals of post-war Britain, and Western society as a whole: solidarity, moral authority, and the absolute, unshakeable conviction that this was something pure, unsullied by the class divides that had permeated all of history up to that point. Something worth fighting for, and truly egalitarian. A healthy life for all, with no one left behind.

But when I read about what it's become today, with Cameron and company hacking away at it with all their might on one side (with their leering private healthcare chums preparing to roll in the dough) and groups of people like this abusing the system on the other... I sometimes feel that as a society, maybe the UK doesn't deserve it anymore. But it would hit the poorest people in said society the hardest, and I'm not sure they've done anything to deserve that.

Last edited:
A COUPLE sank £30,000 retirement savings into a dream caravan that got nicked — but cops say “human rights” mean gypsies living in it cannot be budged.
Kathleen McLelland, 68, and Michael Curry, 53, were shattered when their 26ft mobile home vanished from the caravan park where it was kept.
Michael and Kathleen McClelland

They were between insurers so never got a payout — but 1½ years later police discovered a traveller couple and their two kids in it.
But the Hampshire force wrote to the pair to say they had “no lawful power” to recover their £20,000 pride and joy or the £10,000 of kit they had installed, including a giant TV.

Kath, of Tongham, Surrey, claims police will not even tell them where the caravan is. She stormed: “They’ve told us social services would have to be involved to get the family accommodation before they could seize it, otherwise they said it could breach their human rights. We’re devastated — it was all we had.”
The Bailey Louisiana caravan is thought to be in Hook, Hants — seven miles from Taplins Farm in Church Crookham where it was swiped.
Police insisted they were continuing to “look into the matter”.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...n-let-gypsy-family-keep-it.html#ixzz2aWB0RfXF

I think th epolice are getting in the act for stupidity. I dont actually get what human rights. If I buy a car and it gets stolen does that mean the thief can keep it?

I think the Human Rights line is just wheeled out now by all and sundry to deflect a difficult situation when they don't have the time, resource and wherewithal to actually tackle an issue

2 things, firstly thats fudged up, if property you own is stolen and then found you should get it back

secondly, you have to admire the pikey cunning and audacity to tea leaf a whole fudging caravan, its not like hiding a mars bar up your sleeve is it

I think she has a case - the doctor should have done something about her nose and eyebrows as well. Incompetent.

Back