• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Annoyances

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Is it just me who gets ****ed off by wheeled suitcases and their imbalance? What is the point in a suitcase with wheels if, every time the wheels encounter a small bump, the wheels rear up on one side?! Too often and too annoying!!

Lateness is my pet hate, my pal is always at least 30-45 mins late for everything, he thinks the whole world revolves around him

When your girlfriend changes her hair to something you dont like just before you have two of your mates weddings coming up!

people who pull those wheeled suitcases and stop to stow/access the handle at every flight of stairs on the tube, its the equivalent of stopping in the middle lane of the motorway to take to scrape some ice off your windshield

people who pull those wheeled suitcases and stop to stow/access the handle at every flight of stairs on the tube, its the equivalent of stopping in the middle lane of the motorway to take to scrape some ice off your windshield

Well. One of those adjustments might prevent a fatal car crash and make sure mummy comes home from work to pick up her kids at the kindergarten. But other than that, it's exactly the same. Playing fetch with your dog is also the equivalent of beating it to death with a stick.

People who cut in line. On Saturday I was in line for some freshly baked donuts, and a fugly woman with a poodlefro and a crap dog decided to do the old greet'n cut about 8 yards ahead. Needless to say I didn't do anything as I was sober, plus I didn't fancy going into battle. The damn troll bought 20 donuts as well.

I've been in many a queue battles before, but I don't think I ever won one. The cutters own no shame whatsoever. I once told two persons to be ashamed of themselves and to later think about how they let their parents down, later when they were getting ready for bed. I had people around me applauding me, but the cutters still got their tickets before me. There's only so much one can do without resorting to violence, and that road is pretty much non existent on my map.

Sounds like a right 'bint'. Luckily don't get much of that now im not working in those areas

Well. One of those adjustments might prevent a fatal car crash and make sure mummy comes home from work to pick up her kids at the kindergarten. But other than that, it's exactly the same. Playing fetch with your dog is also the equivalent of beating it to death with a stick.

Its not what is being done, but where it is being done, move to a safe out of the way location first.

People who stop at roundabouts when there is clearly no traffic for miles.
People who constantly fidget in the seat behind you on aircraft or in the cinema.
People who drive at a constant 40mph no matter what the speed limit.
People approaching me when shopping to take surveys etc.
People begging.
People selling the big issue.
To name but a few in no particular order.

Its not what is being done, but where it is being done, move to a safe out of the way location first.

You should scrape your windshield before you take off and you should be good for the rest of the day, unless you have problems with your heating. Then you should probably see a mechanic about your problem. A suitcase handle would be harder to fix before you leave home, as you are painfully well aware; people need the handle both extended and folded.

How long are these people taking to fold/extend their handles btw? I can do mine in a swift manner, especially the folding. I do a simultaneous move where I fold and grab the handle for carrying. I do have fast hands though, in the military I set a record for changing the firearm bolt of an MG3.

People who stop at roundabouts when there is clearly no traffic for miles.
People who constantly fidget in the seat behind you on aircraft or in the cinema.
People who drive at a constant 40mph no matter what the speed limit.
People approaching me when shopping to take surveys etc.
People begging.
People selling the big issue.
To name but a few in no particular order.

I hear you, sister. People seem to be a common factor here.

You should scrape your windshield before you take off and you should be good for the rest of the day, unless you have problems with your heating. Then you should probably see a mechanic about your problem. A suitcase handle would be harder to fix before you leave home, as you are painfully well aware; people need the handle both extended and folded.

How long are these people taking to fold/extend their handles btw? I can do mine in a swift manner, especially the folding. I do a simultaneous move where I fold and grab the handle for carrying. I do have fast hands though, in the military I set a record for changing the firearm bolt of an MG3.

good work, is that the Rheinmettal or Beretta version?

your standard london commuter takes on average around 6 seconds to halt, stow handle, zip up handle cover, lift luggage, move, this is then repeated at the other end of the obstacle (give or take half a second as unzipping is easier than zipping)

the ice windscreen scenario was merely a simile, i've never seen anyone do this in real life

can the suitcase/travel bag not be carried briefly with handle extended under the arm, in my experience this is the most efficient as it minimises the negative effect on momentum

good work, is that the Rheinmettal or Beretta version? I really wouldn't know. What's the difference between the two?

your standard london commuter takes on average around 6 seconds to halt, stow handle, zip up handle cover, lift luggage, move, this is then repeated at the other end of the obstacle (give or take half a second as unzipping is easier than zipping)

the ice windscreen scenario was merely a simile, i've never seen anyone do this in real life

can the suitcase/travel bag not be carried briefly with handle extended under the arm, in my experience this is the most efficient as it minimises the negative effect on momentum

I agree, especially for those who are technically challenged and/or do not have fast hands, I would recommend the grab the suitcase while handle extended maneuver. In fact, I use that technique myself when climbing minor obstacles.

Can the suitcase/travel bag not be carried at all times? Be fewer fatties about if people expended a bit more effort.

People with no spacial awareness annoy me, and this covers the suitcase wheelers too who never know where their ****ing bag is trailing behind them, but especially in the supermarket where some **** who apparently has nothing better to do will always stop for a dawdling browse in a position to successfully block the aisle, I shouldn't have to ask you to shift your ****.

I really wouldn't know. What's the difference between the two?

I agree, especially for those who are technically challenged and/or do not have fast hands, I would recommend the grab the suitcase while handle extended maneuver. In fact, I use that technique myself when climbing minor obstacles.

I have no idea, I checked the wikipedia page for a snippet to appear knowledgeable, I now know its a big ****ing gun, which is ironic as the only gun I do actually know anything about is the BFG-9000

People who put CDs or DVDs back in the wrong box. Straight in Room 101
This, massively.
When you're walking somewhere busy, and the person in front just stops for no reason, and you bump into them and it's your fault.
Those stupid wheely pull along suitcases.
People that have to top you on any conversation, you know, the "eleven-erife" people.
People that don't wait to let you off a tube or train before they try to barge on.
Actually, just other people in general.

Back