• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andrej Kramaric

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
The situation surrounding Andrej Kramaric in the Croatian media has been an absolute mess. In all of our time covering transfers around the world there have been few which have seemed as murky and agent driven as what is happening with the 23 year old striker.

There's been claims of Kramaric's family travelling to London for talks but also having talks with Italian clubs and all the while the media in Croatia are being fed news that a deal is close ,with the actual club changing to suit. The media there are clearly being fed by people close to the potential transfer and there's an almost desperation to paint the idea that Kramaric is suddenly Europe's most wanted player.

Sportske Jutarnji even labelled him the new Suarez on Thursday evening. He very likely isn't.

A conversation alleged to be between Jose Mourinho and Chelsea's head honcho for youth Michael Emenalo is relayed with the manager allegedly saying "I should punish you, because you didn't inform me that there was such a player in Europe."

Yeah right.

Tottenham are said to have also met Kramaric's dad, with Franco Baldini trying to sell the club to them as a stepping stone to one of Europe's greats. It's stated that when Karamric's father negotiated with Baldini, the latter 'mentioned one more thing; if anyone knows how to sell a player, then it is these Jews from North London.'

Frankly unbelievable that would be printed anywhere. More unbelievable that Baldini said that but where are all these quotes coming from? Sportske Jutarnji don't need to make them up, they have information on Kramaric shovelled to them daily, someone is talking nonsense and has got carried away with the press attention.

Rome, Forentina, Juventus, both the Milan clubs, several sides in Germany, and of course Chelsea are all stated as being very interested in a player who next week will have reached the level where he's a hybrid of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/baldini-in-talks-with-striker-s-father-to-secure-tottenham-signin

Coming from croatia I have a few things to mention about this:

Fist of all - croatian sport journalist are a joke, especially when it comes to transfers. The worst of all of them is journalist who wrote that article, although he said in that article that those conversations with Mourinho and Baldini are made up.

Secondly and most important - Kramarić is an amasing player. Trust me on that. He came from Dinamo's youth academy where he shattered the record for goals scored, which is not a small thing considering that Dinamo youth academy is one of the best in europe and have produced the players like Modrić, Mandzukić, Kranjčar, Eduardo, Ćorluka, Kovačić, to mention just a few. He is now playing in Rijeka just because he had a falling out with Mamić - the allmighty boss of Dinamo and couldnt get enough playing time in Dinamo. Since he arHypocolius in Rijeka he just exploded. This season he allready scored 27 goals in all competitions. Rijeka plays in Europa league where he scored hattrick against Feyenoord. He also scored against Sevilla and Standard. He scored 2 goals for croatian NT in 3 appereances. Right now he is scoring every 75 minutes on average.

One thing is a fact: he will be sold in january and the price will be around 10M. The club that is most interested in him is Juventus, although the rumours are that Leicester has made a bid of 10M Euros. Spurs and chelsea probably just asked around, I dont beleive that there is a serious interest, not just now.

Fist of all - croatian sport journalist are a joke, especially when it comes to transfers. The worst of all of them is journalist who wrote that article, although he said in that article that those conversations with Mourinho and Baldini are made up.

Secondly and most important - Kramarić is an amasing player. Trust me on that. He came from Dinamo's youth academy where he shattered the record for goals scored, which is not a small thing considering that Dinamo youth academy is one of the best in europe and have produced the players like Modrić, Mandzukić, Kranjčar, Eduardo, Ćorluka, Kovačić, to mention just a few. He is now playing in Rijeka just because he had a falling out with Mamić - the allmighty boss of Dinamo and couldnt get enough playing time in Dinamo. Since he arHypocolius in Rijeka he just exploded. This season he allready scored 27 goals in all competitions. Rijeka plays in Europa league where he scored hattrick against Feyenoord. He also scored against Sevilla and Standard. He scored 2 goals for croatian NT in 3 appereances. Right now he is scoring every 75 minutes on average.

One thing is a fact: he will be sold in january and the price will be around 10M. The club that is most interested in him is Juventus, although the rumours are that Leicester has made a bid of 10M Euros. Spurs and chelsea probably just asked around, I dont beleive that there is a serious interest, not just now.

If he is an amazing player why would Spurs not be interested? If he's as good as you say sounds like a standard Levy deal, young talented player for a relatively cheap price....

If he is an amazing player why would Spurs not be interested? If he's as good as you say sounds like a standard Levy deal, young talented player for a relatively cheap price....

Spurs are probably interested, but so are many clubs right now. I just said that from what I heard (Rijeka is my home town) the only clubs that showed serious interest for now are Juve and Leicester. Juve is negotiating with Rijeka and Kramaric for a few months now but they are trying to get him (too)cheap, and I heard roumors and it is in the papers today that Leicester made a formal offer of 10M E, but they are offering too low salary for the player.

Spurs are probably interested, but so are many clubs right now. I just said that from what I heard (Rijeka is my home town) the only clubs that showed serious interest for now are Juve and Leicester. Juve is negotiating with Rijeka and Kramaric for a few months now but they are trying to get him (too)cheap, and I heard roumors and it is in the papers today that Leicester made a formal offer of 10M E, but they are offering too low salary for the player.

Interesting, thanks for the info....

Cheers. Always good to get some information from people who actually know :)

What kind of player is Kramaric?

Cheers. Always good to get some information from people who actually know :)

What kind of player is Kramaric?

Tecnically he is great. He scores with both feet, head, volley, lob.... you name it. He is also very fast with very good dribbling skils. He can play both lone striker or behind stiker (which I think is his best position). He tends to play more left side. The best thing about him is his positional averenes. He allways seemes to be in the rigt place at the right time. The only possible weakness is that he is lightweight (he resembles Trezeguet in his stature). It remains to be seen how will he cope with PL defenders. In my opinion he woul excell in Germany or Spain.

Tecnically he is great. He scores with both feet, head, volley, lob.... you name it. He is also very fast with very good dribbling skils. He can play both lone striker or behind stiker (which I think is his best position). He tends to play more left side. The best thing about him is his positional averenes. He allways seemes to be in the rigt place at the right time. The only possible weakness is that he is lightweight (he resembles Trezeguet in his stature). It remains to be seen how will he cope with PL defenders. In my opinion he woul excell in Germany or Spain.

Cheers again. We do need a bit of pace and it sounds like he could cover multiple positions/roles. But him being a bit lightweight counts against him.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Saw him against Feyenoord and Standard Liege. Real goalscorer.

I too think he'd be better in Germany at a club like Bayer or Dortmund.

He'll come to Spurs as a relatively unknown player .

I reckon all 3 of them would recommend us a decent club to develop at even though some left not on the best of terms.

Claims that he is now destined for Leicester despite the Chelsea interest.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/550284/Andrej-Kramaric-Chelsea-Leicester

A Rijeka-based radio station are confident the 23-year-old has agreed a move to the Foxes, costing the Premier League strugglers £9.5m.

The Croatian hitman has been sceptical about joining Nigel Pearson's side due to their position at the foot of the table, but has seemingly been assured he will be sold should the club lose their top-flight status in the summer.

The report claims: "Andrej Kramaric has travelled to London with his father and agent Joza Kramaric along with Rijeka's Managing Director Ivan Mance, where he will have the last round of negotiations with Leicester City.

"If nothing changes until tonight or early tomorrow, with a transfer fee of €12m (£9.5m) to be paid to Rijeka.

"That offer was sent 15 days ago but was refused by Kramaric as he wanted to sign for a stronger side than Leicester. But after a couple of meetings with Rijeka's chairman Damir Miskovic, Kramaric has changed his mind and agreed to Leicester City's offer.

"Reports state his salary will be close to €1.5m (£1.15m) per season and also say Leicester City will be prepared to sell him in the summer window should they get relegated from the Premier League."

That being said. Croatian media and transfer speculation seems far from reliable, thought it was somewhat interesting considering our interest.

Chelsеа, then loaned to Leicester.

http://tinyurl.com/nuzcrf9

Uefa need to put a stop to this **** fast. I'm sure Kramaric is well aware of the number of Chelsea youngsters who wasted development time by being stuck in the reserves with no way to get to the first team with Chelsea splashing the cash on international quality replacements or farmed out across europe only to find themselves dumped by Chelsea at the end of their contract or desperate for a move and their careers stagnant.

Some recent players that come to mind Romeu, Van Aanholt, Kakuta, Piazon, McEachran, Atsu and Van Ginkel.

But they will be on huge wages and after a couple loans they will still be in a decent position to negotiate higher wages when they finally decide to leave.

Not the way I like to think I would do it but I guess they see it's better than going straight to Leicester and possibly having some bad luck and then struggling for your next move.

At 23, if he spends the next 2-3 years floating around on loan deals and in Chel53a's stockpile, he really risks his development (too ****ing lazy to dig up the amount of promising youngsters Chel53a have ****ing regressed).

Stupid move, much better going to a club that bought him to play him (fee will be incentive to give him a run) and use that as stepping stone to next club.

UEFA or FIFA need to bring in some rule to prevent this sort of thing happening ie max number of senior players which a club can have out on loan or something along those lines

Back