• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

No I'm not in the know or have any dealings other than the usual up and downs of being a spurs fan since age five. Was 39 yesterday anyway earlier this year I was on holiday and my kids were playing with his kids etc , so I struck up a conversation with him but didn't in any way come across as over eager or impeed on his family space, time ... So over the course of the few days in and around the kids club thing he revealed a few things to me about my undoubtedly favourite play VDV... Basically he loves a scrap , as lots of Dutch do which isn't always a bad thing as you all well now we havevhad a soft centre syndrome for some time . But he loved a scrap with whatever , whoever and if it wasn't one thing tinkling him off it was another but always SOMETHING ... Hevwas in short a very temperamental poisonous guy and was very undermining to the staff... He was a character etc and well experienced but had a air of grandeur over some of the others . Mourinho didn't like his neg attitude from what he heard .the more I listened to him the more I was crestfallen as I just loved him and loved him at spurs , yes I know he was spent after 70 mins but he was for me a tour de force and loved his goals celebrations especially versus goons .. He definitely knew what it meant to us to score and win against them ....when I heard about the euros when he said publicly that of course Holland weren't winning as he werent playing . I thought you know what you're a bit ofva dingdong . It's the gypsy part of him that likes the aggro... Same with dead balls he would chew out anyone for trying to get involved .. Levy knew all this and TS said to me look if someone comes in for him well have one chance to get some decent money back and remove a installing prima Donna etc ..... I was very upset and wanted him not to leave but the more and more I applied the things I'd heard the more I could see why they had to out him . Not the ability but the attitude . Remember his straight down tunnel horsebrick ... I got told one or two other bits but I've bored everyone enough for now......TTID cheers

Now that's what I call ITK....

now I'm crestfallen, having been a vdv supporter for the longest time.
but happy at the way the club managed him and the situation, glad just to have happy memories of VDV even thought its a short stint.

so who's public enemy no.1 on this board now - Sherwood?

No surprise really, all Dutch are the same. And as much as I loved BMJ, I do expect to find out that he wasn't the big huggable bear that I thought he was.

Hopefully Vertonghen doesn't possess similar traits.

No I'm not in the know or have any dealings other than the usual up and downs of being a spurs fan since age five. Was 39 yesterday anyway earlier this year I was on holiday and my kids were playing with his kids etc , so I struck up a conversation with him but didn't in any way come across as over eager or impeed on his family space, time ... So over the course of the few days in and around the kids club thing he revealed a few things to me about my undoubtedly favourite play VDV... Basically he loves a scrap , as lots of Dutch do which isn't always a bad thing as you all well now we havevhad a soft centre syndrome for some time . But he loved a scrap with whatever , whoever and if it wasn't one thing tinkling him off it was another but always SOMETHING ... Hevwas in short a very temperamental poisonous guy and was very undermining to the staff... He was a character etc and well experienced but had a air of grandeur over some of the others . Mourinho didn't like his neg attitude from what he heard .the more I listened to him the more I was crestfallen as I just loved him and loved him at spurs , yes I know he was spent after 70 mins but he was for me a tour de force and loved his goals celebrations especially versus goons .. He definitely knew what it meant to us to score and win against them ....when I heard about the euros when he said publicly that of course Holland weren't winning as he werent playing . I thought you know what you're a bit ofva dingdong . It's the gypsy part of him that likes the aggro... Same with dead balls he would chew out anyone for trying to get involved .. Levy knew all this and TS said to me look if someone comes in for him well have one chance to get some decent money back and remove a installing prima Donna etc ..... I was very upset and wanted him not to leave but the more and more I applied the things I'd heard the more I could see why they had to out him . Not the ability but the attitude . Remember his straight down tunnel horsebrick ... I got told one or two other bits but I've bored everyone enough for now......TTID cheers

Thanks for sharing this, much appreciated

There is however one main question mark for me (and that is not a perosonal attack, please) - why would Sherwood reveal such intimate club information to a total stranger at a beach? Did you guys know each other prior?

Last edited:
My money is on AVB to be named Premier League Manager of the Month for September 2012.

Three wins and a draw in September gives him the best record from the 20 Premier League clubs.

Blimey the penny has only dropped it's a massive anti - Levy crusade with mourns at the bottom of it all .. By the way the Lampard dropping etc is well exposed . HR and FL pow wowing over pie mash

Where and when was the holiday fella, don't know if you saw my previous post, but I too, met him on my hols.

Back