• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

19th in the form table after Christmas until the end of the season. Yep I'd say that Harry deserved it. The media are now slowly coming around.

Let's not turn this thread into another debate on Redknapp, we've had loads of those but feel free to bump one if you'd like to go over our form in the second half of last season again.

He was taking the tinkle at our 'small time' reaction yesterday.

I would like to slowly torture him, the violent fantasies are quite disturbing!!!

Yeah but it was such an obvious wind-up. The ginger whinger's losing his touch. He's usually far craftier than that. A disappointment!!!!

Slightly OT but does anyone know the reason Mike 'Porky' Parry left talkbrick? Used to love him and Mike Graham the banter was hilarious! He just kind of left without a send off or anything. Love winding him up when Everton play us!!

apparently Baldini has called a press conference tomorrow. :) half the rags say to reaffirm his commitment to Roma & the other half say he is quitting...:ross:

Id like to think all this negative press coverage will give us a bit of solidarity - good to see a few blogs/websites picking up on it also

19th in the form table after Christmas until the end of the season. Yep I'd say that Harry deserved it. The media are now slowly coming around.

We picked up 30 points from 20 games after Christmas. That is 1.5 points per game. Over 38 games that would have meant 7th place. Not quite relegation form, fella. It is also pretty much our form over the first 6 games of this season. So there is just no need for that sort of article from Nicholson. Redknapp did fantastic, AVB will be doing well to emulate it and hopefully better it.

I think it was from the middle of Jan?

A fella posted on here a while back.....maybe THFC61?

19th mate = Harry was a c*nt :)

Looking at the stats, we got 24 points from the last 18 matches......which would be 50 points over the season....good enough for 10th! :)

So as long as AVB finishes better than 10th he'll be doing better than Harry and we'll be on the up ;)

Slightly OT but does anyone know the reason Mike 'Porky' Parry left talkbrick? Used to love him and Mike Graham the banter was hilarious! He just kind of left without a send off or anything. Love winding him up when Everton play us!!

I believe he seriously objected to them employing Keys & Gray and resigned as a result.

He does make some good points but to say there is no agenda with AVB is ludicrous but even some of our fans have an agenda so I wouldn't expect anything less from the press.

Back