• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

I'm gonna make you look like the kunt you are . By the way my partners wife has had a serious operationband have been helpingbthem I gave you my fine number and cos you're from overseas you can't ring me . I'll pay for the call you skint mug .

hmmm...:-k

I'm gonna make you look like the kunt you are . By the way my partners wife has had a serious operationband have been helpingbthem I gave you my fine number and cos you're from overseas you can't ring me . I'll pay for the call you skint mug .

Did you just come out on an internet forum dude ?

I think we don't have to worry about AVB getting lured away. We gave him his chance when he had a bad experience in this country, and he wants to build something great. I think for him, there's more honour in truly establishing Spurs in the English elite than there is in going somewhere else and carrying on someone else's good work.

Would agree with this, he has a long term plan for Spurs and that is one of the reasons Levy brought him in. He is building something here and if we are patient we will become a far better team then we have been.

I think we don't have to worry about AVB getting lured away. We gave him his chance when he had a bad experience in this country, and he wants to build something great. I think for him, there's more honour in truly establishing Spurs in the English elite than there is in going somewhere else and carrying on someone else's good work.

if a bigger club comes along, offering him more money and also a bigger budget to buy players, and he likes the sound of the project, he will most likely go.

There is very little loyalty in football

if a bigger club comes along, offering him more money and also a bigger budget to buy players, and he likes the sound of the project, he will most likely go.

There is very little loyalty in football

Nope, he had that at Chelsea and look how that turned out. He will be here for a good few years....

Nope, he had that at Chelsea and look how that turned out. He will be here for a good few years....

I agree with Indianspur, if a club comes in for him with a serious transfer kitty and a chance of challenging for major honours (winning the title in a big league or Champions League) he'd be off it a shot.

I agree with Indianspur, if a club comes in for him with a serious transfer kitty and a chance of challenging for major honours (winning the title in a big league or Champions League) he'd be off it a shot.

Once you've been shafted like he was at Chelsea who are exactly the type of team you've just described it makes you appreciate what you have at a club like Spurs. I'm not saying he never will, but not before he's achieved quantifiable success with us. Whether you believe he will go or not, noone can prove either way so pretty pointless debating really.....

Once you've been shafted like he was at Chelsea who are exactly the type of team you've just described it makes you appreciate what you have at a club like Spurs. I'm not saying he never will, but not before he's achieved quantifiable success with us. Whether you believe he will go or not, noone can prove either way so pretty pointless debating really.....

He had all that at Chelsea and went terribly wrong - I suppose it can go either way really but his earlier comments about a 'stronger team/spirit/bond at Spurs' were nice to hear

He would give us at least three years even if did really well I reckon. We gave him an opportunity and he's got the potential to manage for another 30 years if he so chooses,

He would give us at least three years even if did really well I reckon. We gave him an opportunity and he's got the potential to manage for another 30 years if he so chooses,

Or a couple of bad seasons and he may never work again. No manager is going to turn down a really big club with a chance of major honours for establishing Spurs in the top four and maybe the odd cup on the off chance that a similar offer will come along again.

Or a couple of bad seasons and he may never work again. No manager is going to turn down a really big club with a chance of major honours for establishing Spurs in the top four and maybe the odd cup on the off chance that a similar offer will come along again.

Are you suggesting that if Real Madrid CF came for him in January he'd tell us to jog on and walk?

Absolutely no chance, imv - not to mention the numerous times he mentioned how grateful he is for the opporunity to manage in England again (so soon) and the fact he keeps on referring to the long-term project.

He strikes me as a man of principle (having allegedly refused a few job opportunities prior to us) and would give us at least 3-4 seasons. Hopefully 10.

don't think any club will come in for avb until he achieves something significant with us.
with the stadium right round the corner, we should become a big club if we manage to qualify for CL.
wouldn't we be challenging for honours too then?

don't think any club will come in for avb until he achieves something significant with us.
with the stadium right round the corner, we should become a big club if we manage to qualify for CL.
wouldn't we be challenging for honours too then?

This I agree with, if a big club comes for AVB, it's not because we came 4th, it's because we won trophies, achieved something more significant than a CL place.

Yep......and I'd wish him well.

The way he has be treated here already should tell him that there's no place for loyalty in football.

Blimey, can you imagine if he was here for 30 years.. there must be a serious lack of bitching on the Manure forums!? What do they have to moan about!? Are you even allowed to slag off your manager after 30 years?

Back