• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

EfYtXteXgAAXjtJ

so you just lay there and take it and don’t fight back?

weird

just sounds like the excuses are coming out if he wins again.

If the universal postal vote was used and he won , they would say he rigged that ...

They will say the vote is rigged if they lose, period.

If the universal postal vote was used and he won , they would say he rigged that ...

They will say the vote is rigged if they lose, period.

I am not a trump supporter - although I think he will be proved right over covid in the end (minus the shielding) but all I’ve seen is people whinging and moaning about the postal service, why don’t you do something about it then?

nope, just moan some more and tweet about it.

it’s almost like they want him to win again so they can moan.

I am not a trump supporter - although I think he will be proved right over covid in the end (minus the shielding) but all I’ve seen is people whinging and moaning about the postal service, why don’t you do something about it then?

nope, just moan some more and tweet about it.

it’s almost like they want him to win again so they can moan.

You must understand you're appealing to Leftists and childlike self entitlement.. Some of these will happily stand in a 12 hour queue so as to be one of the first, to purchase the latest Apple piece of technology.. They will be happy to participate in an all day protest march against Trump & to show their solidarity to BLM, but, to ask them to drag themselves away from their online computer games and other trivialities and to go out and vote rather than be able to post their vote, is now deemed by them as an attack on their basic human rights...

Postal votes now and soon to be, a demand for online voting for all.

You must understand you're appealing to Leftists and childlike self entitlement.. Some of these will happily stand in a 12 hour queue so as to be one of the first, to purchase the latest Apple piece of technology.. They will be happy to participate in an all day protest march against Trump & to show their solidarity to BLM, but, to ask them to drag themselves away from their online computer games and other trivialities and to go out and vote rather than be able to post their vote, is now deemed by them as an attack on their basic human rights...

it’s almost like they don’t learn lessons.

whilst people sitting there moaning on social media lets him win.

stop moaning and whinging and do something about it, he’s not going to stop because people on twitter are outraged.

I'm coming round to it that most of these Twitterati idiots are plants, controlled opposition..It's the only way some of their stupidity can be explained ..

I'm coming round to it that most of these Twitterati idiots are plants, controlled opposition..It's the only way some of their stupidity can be explained ..

have they not been paying attention for the past 4 years? Trump does not give a brick about the media etc and more importantly nor do his supporters, what they care about is voting and mobilising voters in swing states.

I saw someone earlier claim trump voters are idiots, well what does that say about those who cba to vote then complain about the system rather than doing anything about it.

have they not been paying attention for the past 4 years? Trump does not give a brick about the media etc and more importantly nor do his supporters, what they care about is voting and mobilising voters in swing states.

I saw someone earlier claim trump voters are idiots, well what does that say about those who cba to vote then complain about the system rather than doing anything about it.

Dems : how to win an election ...Identify the swing states and tell the voters of them very swing states that anyone who is thinking of voting for the other side are a basket of deplorables...

Biden : message to black Americans .."If you're thinking of voting for the other guy then you ain't black."

Dem tactics...o_O

There is certainly an important message there, i.e. don't get complacent and think you don't have to show up and he will still lose. I agree. Time for vigilance. But the postal vote is not just about laziness or entitled whingers. It is a very, very real and important element in giving people who might otherwise not be able to vote a chance to do so. Many of the poorer/more working class communities across the US find getting the time off to vote hard enough. Add to that the real issue that often voting machinery and infrastructure in "poorer" areas are compromised, either in number or actual functionality, and you are often looking at disproportionately long lines which people cannot afford to stand in as they don't have 5, 6, 7 hours for a variety of reasons. There are many legitimate reasons for a postal vote. Trump's attempted open wreckage of the USPS is about as morally unconstitutional as it gets, banana republic behavior to the core.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issue...ction-security/voting-machines-infrastructure

There is certainly an important message there, i.e. don't get complacent and think you don't have to show up and he will still lose. I agree. Time for vigilance. But the postal vote is not just about laziness or entitled whingers. It is a very, very real and important element in giving people who might otherwise not be able to vote a chance to do so. Many of the poorer/more working class communities across the US find getting the time off to vote hard enough. Add to that the real issue that often voting machinery and infrastructure in "poorer" areas are compromised, either in number or actual functionality, and you are often looking at disproportionately long lines which people cannot afford to stand in as they don't have 5, 6, 7 hours for a variety of reasons. There are many legitimate reasons for a postal vote. Trump's attempted open wreckage of the USPS is about as morally unconstitutional as it gets, banana republic behavior to the core.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issue...ction-security/voting-machines-infrastructure

Whatever anyone thinks of them, they are real and he is real. I always get concerned when there is groundswell of smugness regarding him. I think he sounds like a stupid asshole, but he is a stupid asshole who continues to maintain a level of favor with the public despite the fact he lies consistently and sounds like a Mike Judge character. That should terrify people into taking it all seriously and treating him and his like the threat they have ben and remain. It is, I agree, not the time to be writing off anyone is "idiots' lest it come back to haunt them...

Whatever anyone thinks of them, they are real and he is real. I always get concerned when there is groundswell of smugness regarding him. I think he sounds like a stupid treasure cave, but he is a stupid treasure cave who continues to maintain a level of favor with the public despite the fact he lies consistently and sounds like a Mike Judge character. That should terrify people into taking it all seriously and treating him and his like the threat they have ben and remain. It is, I agree, not the time to be writing off anyone is "idiots' lest it come back to haunt them...

I think the danger is that the rivals or their supporters mate statements like all his voters are idiots because yeh there are many that are but there are many that won't be. Goes back to a convo wee all had on another post, how do you influence those that may be under educated to politics or maybe just on the fence? Do you engage or call them all names because the media love to show the deep southern racists on TV.

Same happened with Brexit an the idea all leavers were racists which galvanised those that were not but objected to the idea they were, it mobilised them to vote against those making such comments.

With someone like Trump who is hated by so many the trap is to think everyone hates him, trouble is he is equally liked so the trick isnt to push on the hate, they are already converted it's to engage his supoorters

Last edited:
whilst people sitting there moaning on social media lets him win.

stop moaning and whinging and do something about it, he’s not going to stop because people on twitter are outraged.

Oh okay, wizard of the internet. So according to you negative comment on Trump should stop. Oh, not you, just those opposed to Trump and critical of him, you can continue to comment, right I get what you are on about.

Back