• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

You’re right, I don’t feel the need to loot or burn stuff. I do involve myself in direct actions and protesting, which you are also scornful towards and belittle, if it doesn’t play out in the exact manner that makes you feel comfortable. I don’t think you’re a racist, but your words and thought processes are just as insidious and unhelpful, and therefore puts you on the side of the oppressor more often than not. The common denominator in that is amongst those that have no lived experience in these areas and an unwillingness to listen and learn from those that do.

Well-said.

OK I also found the full video
What on earth was he playing at?

He drives on for about 20 seconds when told to pull over.

Then he is told about 5 times to get out of the car, by cops pointing guns at his head, and he doesn't. I would have been out of that car in 5 seconds.

Just step out of the car and explain it is a new car, then you are on your way - don't be an idiot and cause a massive issue like this.
fudging mental
Give these idiots guns and any other means necessary to harm people and they take it with aplomb
I did read once that “police” training in America was the easiest and shortest programme in the western world but I have no idea if that’s true
I think I read they claimed it was a difficult stop too... utter mindlessness

Can't wait to hear the overseas expert opinions...what will the General think of these "protestors"?!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...inneapolis-fatal-police-shooting-traffic-stop
Obviously won't be mentioned in Pravda.....

The Beeb said:
About 20 businesses in a nearby shopping centre were later broken into, the StarTribune reported, with sporadic looting spreading to other areas of Minneapolis.

Anyone genuinely surprised?

"What do we want? Not to be treated like criminals"
"When do we want it? As soon as I'm done stealing these trainers"

It’s interesting how you never comment on the cause of these actions, and only the actions themselves EDL Dave.
That's because the cause of these actions is people wanting to riot and steal stuff.

Did you mean the excuse for these actions?

That's because the cause of these actions is people wanting to riot and steal stuff.

Did you mean the excuse for these actions?

No Dave, you know exactly what I meant. That you managed to focus just on that bit of the article again shows so much of who you are. You can't help but align yourself with racists and general pond life.

No Dave, you know exactly what I meant. That you managed to focus just on that bit of the article again shows so much of who you are. You can't help but align yourself with racists and general pond life.
I just can't help but see that anyone rioting and looting (especially those attacking the very people who risk their own lives to protect them) as pond life.

I think the excuse being used to steal stuff currently probably was a stupid mistake. But if you pay $60..something..k a year and expect people to make all the right decisions under threat and pressure you're probably searching the wrong unicorn farm.

I just can't help but see that anyone rioting and looting (especially those attacking the very people who risk their own lives to protect them) as pond life.

I think the excuse being used to steal stuff currently probably was a stupid mistake. But if you pay $60..something..k a year and expect people to make all the right decisions under threat and pressure you're probably searching the wrong unicorn farm.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. It's completely wrong (no surprise there), as by your own admission you have no experience of attending protests or what fighting oppression entails. That you think every person protesting was there to loot not only once again aligns you with white supremacists/racists and the uneducated, it's also incredibly dim. You have seen plenty of evidence in this very thread of why black people do not trust the police and are openly hostile, but you choose to 'like a post that calls a black person genuinely fearful for his life an idiot.

Stop claiming to be against oppression, you're repeatedly showing yourself to not have a clue on the subject and your small-village mentality around it (understandably you can't help that) is pathetic.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. It's completely wrong (no surprise there), as by your own admission you have no experience of attending protests or what fighting oppression entails. That you think every person protesting was there to loot not only once again aligns you with white supremacists/racists and the uneducated, it's also incredibly dim. You have seen plenty of evidence in this very thread of why black people do not trust the police and are openly hostile, but you choose to 'like a post that calls a black person genuinely fearful for his life an idiot.

Stop claiming to be against oppression, you're repeatedly showing yourself to not have a clue on the subject and your small-village meteorology around it (understandably you can't help that) is pathetic.
I'll have you know I've been on a protest before.

I was successfully wingmanning a friend.

I'll have you know I've been on a protest before.

I was successfully wingmanning a friend.

Yeah yeah, very funny. Ever the comedian when put on the spot.

You persistently ignore the truth regarding why the black community are fearful of the police underscores how unwilling you are to try to understand, which in turn leads me to believe you don't give a flying fudge because, well, they're black and it isn't your problem.

You cherry pick what suits your tunnel vision myopia, and in doing so, present these needle-thin renderings of such situations.
I don't see you answering the direct questions being asked, or the direct issues on display. Instead, you persistently return to the tired old right-wing tropes, where protesters are rioters and looters, throwing all in the same bucket.

You are what you are, whether you publicity admit it or not. Either that, or you're just clueless, hiding behind some puff and bluster. I'd be relieved if it was the second option.

Hope this isn't too long for your tired eyes and busy day. If it is, I'll send an abbreviated version, just let me know.

p.s. I could not find a member called "The Beeb". I wanted to see their full post, not just the lines which suited you. Far be it for me to suggest more cherry picking on your part, added to some fiction.

Last edited:

Stop claiming to be against oppression, you're repeatedly showing yourself to not have a clue on the subject and your small-village meteorology around it (understandably you can't help that) is pathetic.

Did he really?
What despicable ignorance!
My daughter's boyfriend is often worried about being out by himself. My missus used to worry about the two of them being out together alone. Obviously, he has absolutely NO clue whatsoever, that is clear, but liking a post like that? So, so poor in so many ways...

"What do we want? Not to be treated like criminals"
"When do we want it? As soon as I'm done stealing these trainers"

Are you saying that all protestors are hypocritical criminals? I'm giving you the benefit of assuming you mean something else, even though that is PRECISELY what this says.

Last edited:
Did he really?
My daughter's boyfriend is often worried about being out by himself. My missus used to worry about the two of them being out together alone. Obviously, he has absolutely NO clue whatsoever, that is clear, but liking a post like that? So, so poor in so many ways...

Yeah...also dismissing people less privileged as him as ‘underachievers’.

Yeah yeah, very funny. Ever the comedian when put on the spot.

You persistently ignore the truth regarding why the black community are fearful of the police underscores how unwilling you are to try to understand, which in turn leads me to believe you don't give a flying fudge because, well, they're black and it isn't your problem.

You cherry pick what suits your tunnel vision myopia, and in doing so, present these needle-thin renderings of such situations.
I don't see you answering the direct questions being asked, or the direct issues on display. Instead, you persistently return to the tired old right-wing tropes, where protesters are rioters and looters, throwing all in the same bucket.

You are what you are, whether you publicity admit it or not. Either that, or you're just clueless, hiding behind some puff and bluster. I'd be relieved if it was the second option.

Hope this isn't too long for your tired eyes and busy day. If it is, I'll send an abbreviated version, just let me know.

p.s. I could not find a member called "The Beeb". I wanted to see their full post, not just the lines which suited you. Far be it for me to suggest more cherry picking on your part, added to some fiction.
That's genuinely not an attempt at comedy it's just the truth. If it sounds flippant and comedic then that's a symptom of the regard in which I hold protests and protestors.

The black community are fearful of the police because social media is drowning in one-sided videos of parts of confrontations. They're fearful of the police because a black person being shot is front page news, presented as "Racist police" rather than a symptom of the wider gun culture. They're fearful of the police because outrage junkies are desperate to find racism and murder to rally against in an attempt to fill the gaping holes in their lives.

The Beeb is the BBC, it was taken directly from a front page article.

That's genuinely not an attempt at comedy it's just the truth. If it sounds flippant and comedic then that's a symptom of the regard in which I hold protests and protestors.

The black community are fearful of the police because social media is drowning in one-sided videos of parts of confrontations. They're fearful of the police because a black person being shot is front page news, presented as "Racist police" rather than a symptom of the wider gun culture. They're fearful of the police because outrage junkies are desperate to find racism and murder to rally against in an attempt to fill the gaping holes in their lives.

The Beeb is the BBC, it was taken directly from a front page article.

Yeah I remember people going off on social media during the 20th century when black people were being lynched, murdered, beaten and generally oppressed. Perhaps read a history book. We're pretty much the same age but you've got the outlook of a 65 year old facist cab driver EDL Dave. You aren't even active on social media, so how would you know what is being shared other than whatever the Portsmouth Gazette and your aunt in *insert no-mark town* has to say. Stop speaking for minority groups and what you think they are experiencing, and try listening. It's really not that hard. Again, I'll keep repeating that you are displaying utter ignorance and lack of education on this matter, and aligning yourself with scum.

Edit: and with regards to protests, you should probably sit down on that conversation too, although it is enjoyable reading when someone with no knowledge on a subject keeps making a fool of themselves.

Did he really?

Actually I was describing the police officer who mistook her gun for a taser as an idiot. I didn't comment on the logic of diving into a car whilst being arrested by armed police - we do have a Darwin thread for that though.

Back