• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Can anyone explain the Trump dancing to YMCA thing to me? Do the Republicans know what the song is about?

Baffling choice of song and dance moves. They were also asked to stop using Civil War by Axl Rose though, so i don't think the DJ is the smartest.

Baffling choice of song and dance moves. They were also asked to stop using Civil War by Axl Rose though, so i don't think the DJ is the smartest.

They've been Tweeting it out from Trump's account today. They or him must be really proud of it. Odd

I read earlier that most Republicans will be quite happy to see the back of Trump, many tolerated but never like him apparently and feel that with 200+ judges and the SC appointments they've got all they needed from him.

I suppose one good thing that's come out of his term is that it's energized people to come out and vote - good to see a record turnout.

I am rolling one bit at a time. Not watching anything yet. I don't believe the polls/am concerned that subterfuge is possible BUT I increasingly feel it is the women of the swing states who could be the big factor here. The arse is so cheesy macho stupid and sexist that they might well have had enough.

Got my snacks from Waitrose ready to bung in the oven later, gonna give the PS4 a couple of hours to chill the old brain and then tune in as the results drop in. Although apparently I am expecting kick off to be delayed due to crowds trouble outside the ground

Got my snacks from Waitrose ready to bung in the oven later, gonna give the PS4 a couple of hours to chill the old brain and then tune in as the results drop in. Although apparently I am expecting kick off to be delayed due to crowds trouble outside the ground
No trouble reported so far on US TV. Early days I suppose.

Back