• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Just force the bill through, mic drop and leave....then the world would be better

Yeh, think you been sipping on the strong stuff. If a bunch of little children getting massacred at school isn't going to change it, nothing will. I'll tell you what though, only chance of it happening was under the Orange baby who's running the show now. He could have actually managed it as it's his core fan base. And what did he do? Double down on gun ownership.

Nothing to do with the time he spent doing it, it was his decisions to do it all and the pure frequency which he did it and rarely did he do it to get a message out there, was more about how nice he dresses and telling the world how he does normal human things and eats burgers like everyone else at home.

Also things like the Mic drop was a total embarrassment but for me reflects his craving for popularity. Alli and Son were panned for such antics after scoring goals and they are mere footballlers, this was the leader of free world.

Look end of the day its just my opinion its no biggie

Obama mic drops and goal celebrations fudging hell man are you for real? The problem is that this brick is real and has consequences yet you literally bringing it down to a popularity contest, not a fan of the US apprentice by any chance?

Next on the agenda get rid of puppies cause they're too cute.

I'm not bringing it down to anything, it was a. Comparison.

If Blair mic dropped leaving number. 10 he would be rightly panned, I'm applying same standard and logic.

The football comparison was made because footballers doing silly stuff can be excused and wasn't, in a world they are panned and Obama lauded for his TV stunts that's odd for me.

End of the day this is a random thread on a football forum, its not front line politics and its just an opinion.

I quite liked Obama, to a point.
But let's be honest he was never going to live up to hype.
Hype that wasn't his so he can't be blamed for that.
He was put on a pedal stool as a great hope, a beacon for the future, when in reality anything he could achieve is down to the math (same as every other leader) , and he never really had that in his favour, at least not to get the contentious* stuff through.

*contentious to Americans, you know simple farmers, These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know...macarons.

I quite liked Obama, to a point.
But let's be honest he was never going to live up to hype.
Hype that wasn't his so he can't be blamed for that.
He was put on a pedal stool as a great hope, a beacon for the future, when in reality anything he could achieve is down to the math (same as every other leader) , and he never really had that in his favour, at least not to get the contentious* stuff through.

*contentious to Americans, you know simple farmers, These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know...my tits.

Yeh and I agree with that, thats half the point I am making.

In my mind he got more passes for his image and hype than others would have

Yeh and I agree with that, thats half the point I am making.

In my mind he got more passes for his image and hype than others would have

I think he only went image orientated when he realised he had limited options and couldn't get done what he wanted.
Truth is that it will take more than one president to right Americas issues.
Race, gun laws and no health care are systematic and ingrained, that was never going to change in eight years.
Obama should have been a solid base to build from, but the dems fudged it up.
How you go from Obama to hillary is beyond me, talk about regression.

Must be pretty serious if he is going to hospital. The white house has loads of highly trained doctors and staff and top end facilities.

Remember he is fat and overweight and lives on cheeseburgers. The virus won't be kind to someone of his disposition.

Back