• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Debate time tonight.

Ei9IvqVXgAIgaJR

Trump looked like the compleat knob he is. Didn't score any points with that obnoxious performance. Biden did well to not let it become an emotional personal bickering match, which Trump clearly wanted this 'debate' to descend to. If anyone looked like a jellyfish, it was moderator Chris Wallace.

Trump looked like the compleat knob he is. Didn't score any points with that obnoxious performance. Biden did well to not let it become an emotional personal bickering match, which Trump clearly wanted this 'debate' to descend to. If anyone looked like a jellyfish, it was moderator Chris Wallace.

Issue is, as proven in recent years history, Trump will pick 3/4 points to highlight about what he has done and ridicule Biden and that will work unless Biden toughens up. I don't agree with that but it's simple politics and it works

Why don't they know how debating works over there?

At the very least, mute the mic of the person not answering the question. No wonder the general public are confused and angry.

Footage I've seen is a total brick show. Just a clattering of voices, name calling and misinformation.

trump did trump and Biden look unprepared with zero energy.

Given that other debates will be moderated by other media members, we can expect stricter rules on interruption. Mic muting has already been called for in the very negative reaction this first debate has generated.

Biden did well not to descend to Trump's level of idiocy and mud slinging, where Trump would have beaten him on experience. The real need for Biden is to keep his comments confined to issues and not on personal matters. Trump, on the other hand, has only the strategy of getting personal left to win these debates. His track record is deplorable and undefendable.

Piers Morgan is a flimsy, moralless, clam. He'd suck Trump's rooster for a tenner.

He just spent 15 mins doing the complete opposite

I'm not going to debate about Piers Morgan but to your original point Trumps getting pulled up in a bit way about his white supremacy support hence the original question in the debate and round condemnation today.

He just spent 15 mins doing the complete opposite

I'm not going to debate about Piers Morgan but to your original point Trumps getting pulled up in a bit way about his white supremacy support hence the original question in the debate and round condemnation today.

My point is if it was any other president or presidential candidate, it would be headline news. Everywhere. It'd be cataclysmic.

But it's just another day of Trump and it won't do a thing to dissuade people from voting for him, in fact it's probably won him more support.

Back