• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Its gonad*s for him even to think that, where has he been for the last several decades.
Such a bizarre thing to say.

Either he actually thinks that, which is obviously horrible. Or he doesn't think that and just thinks it would be a useful thing for him to say, which is either completely out of touch or just downright stupid.

This is the best the Democrats could do to challenge Trump.

She makes it look easy but I can't think of an English speaking politician with her skills right now.
The comparison with the verbal diarrhea that comes out of Trump's piehole couldn't be more stark.

She's a demonised figure in the rightwing media bubble. Their favourite hate figure I think. They fear her, her message and the future non-white America she represents. She is literally the sum of all their fears. I hope she lives to be president.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say either of them were great communicators
Warren is a very good communicator. Always able to spin complex issues in very relatable ways. She's was easily the best choice for a dem pres candidate IMO, but it wasn't to be. I'm still hoping she'll get picked up as VP but the BLM protest might sway Biden's choice to a black woman. I will add all the suggested VP candidates are good.

Warren is a very good communicator. Always able to spin complex issues in very relatable ways. She's was easily the best choice for a dem pres candidate IMO, but it wasn't to be. I'm still hoping she'll get picked up as VP but the BLM protest might sway Biden's choice to a black woman. I will add all the suggested VP candidates are good.

I like her too but she's too old to be the Dem VP candidate. The VP candidate needs to be someone who can run in 2024. Kamala Harris and Susan Rice seem to be the favourites at the moment. I think that it's announced this week.

I like her too but she's too old to be the Dem VP candidate. The VP candidate needs to be someone who can run in 2024. Kamala Harris and Susan Rice seem to be the favourites at the moment. I think that it's announced this week.
Maybe, but she seems more vigorous and sharper than both contesting this election and she is the smartest of the lot by far. I like Harris and Rice but they both come with their own baggage, Rice especially. I suppose no one is perfect but Biden/Warren is a perfect combo for the brick show they find themselves in now which is the immediate concern. Harris is a better suit for AG IMO.

Maybe, but she seems more vigorous and sharper than both contesting this election and she is the smartest of the lot by far. I like Harris and Rice but they both come with their own baggage, Rice especially. I suppose no one is perfect but Biden/Warren is a perfect combo for the brick show they find themselves in now which is the immediate concern. Harris is a better suit for AG IMO.

We'll find out shortly. I'm far from an expert on US politics but I think that having two candidates on the same ticket who are over 70 isn't viable.

We'll find out shortly. I'm far from an expert on US politics but I think that having two candidates on the same ticket who are over 70 isn't viable.
Is it next week? I hadn't heard that.
Head says Harris. Heart says Warren.

Back