• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

EdA6s75XoAMk8QB

What is it that I'm not understanding here? Fox news, critical of Trump. Trump actually sitting for an interview where he's actually challenged on his lies and misrepresentations?
Wallace is an outlier in Fox News, really. A fig leave of legitimacy in contrast to their usual biased reporting. It is curious however that Trump agreed to this interview as Wallace is a known entity in this regard. They must have known something like this was coming.

How about you don't get to have teargas if you behave like that.

Second tweeter there (Robert Evans) hosts the imo brilliant podcast Behind the bastards, co-hosts the good podcast Worst Year Ever. Also made a mini podcast series called It Could Happen Here that hopefully won't prove as prophetic as it now almost seems to be. He's been a great source of information on the Portland stuff on twitter and The Worst Year Ever.

Scara trigger warning, he's a far left kind of guy.

Second tweeter there (Robert Evans) hosts the imo brilliant podcast Behind the bastards, co-hosts the good podcast Worst Year Ever. Also made a mini podcast series called It Could Happen Here that hopefully won't prove as prophetic as it now almost seems to be. He's been a great source of information on the Portland stuff on twitter and The Worst Year Ever.

Scara won't like them? I'll have a listen to those.

Wallace is an outlier in Fox News, really. A fig leave of legitimacy in contrast to their usual biased reporting. It is curious however that Trump agreed to this interview as Wallace is a known entity in this regard. They must have known something like this was coming.
Trump doing it. Fox news doing it. Confuses me.

Scara won't like them? I'll have a listen to those.
When looking for new podcasts the reviews bitching about him being too far left politcally was actually one of the main reasons I decided to try listening to Behind The Bastards actually.

Strikes a good balance between educational, entertaining, anger inducing and disgust inducing for my taste at least.

When looking for new podcasts the reviews bitching about him being too far left politcally was actually one of the main reasons I decided to try listening to Behind The Bastards actually.

Strikes a good balance between educational, entertaining, anger inducing and disgust inducing for my taste at least.
Sound like my type. Actually that description matches my favourite climate guy too, David Roberts. Just the right amount of indignation to match my own mood on climate and doesn't mind straying into politics.

Far left, as in anti facist?

Trump doing it. Fox news doing it. Confuses me.

He's still Fox News. What other news channel would be easier for Trump, The Far Right Times? KKK online?

He can call news sources Fake News all he likes but anyone with a molecule of sense realises when EVERY other news channel thinks you're doing a clusterfcuk of a job and are a narcissistic mango, it doesn't leave many options. Even Piers Morgan gets it now. Imagine Trump on HardTalk on the BBC.

He's still Fox News. What other news channel would be easier for Trump, The Far Right Times? KKK online?

He can call news sources Fake News all he likes but anyone with a molecule of sense realises when EVERY other news channel thinks you're doing a clusterfcuk of a job and are a narcissistic mango, it doesn't leave many options. Even Piers Morgan gets it now. Imagine Trump on HardTalk on the BBC.
I get that, but surely he didn't need to do an interview then. And surely he chose to do that interview with that reporter on Fox News. Why not go on some other show, why would Fox want to have him on a show where he would be challenged?

It just confuses me, in a rather different way to how Trump and Fox usually confuse me.

Back