• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Ah yes, the poor white christian conservatives. Despite being in the majority, despite controlling so much of the power they're the group being treated unfairly.

I'll just guess what your other explanations are then...

It could be my poor grammar but I did write: I could go into other reasons but to be seen critical of a group other than white traditionalist conservatives and Christians, you and others will be seen running to your pitchforks so I'll leave it that...

I meant them as two separate groups and nothing to do with the elite christian families of America. I'd have thought you'd know that having read my previous posts on the military adventures of past US administrations?

If it helps to clarify my position - A quote by Kenya's past leader, Jomo Kenyatta: “When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

Back