• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I have to leave this convo for now.. ...I will say ...I've agreed with anyone who wants to have a sensible conversation regarding Trump, that he does come out with some stuff close to the bone. I think he feels he has to as he's an outsider to the political establishment and their media friends...They want to cut him down, misrepresenting him. They want to ensure that never again will an outsider, unless selected, gatecrash their party. He doesn't do things like they do and sometimes he comes across a bit like a car salesman, however, I can't but admire his ability to survive the swamp.. For example, with the war hawks closing in, he appointed the warmongering John Bolton as his national security adviser to buy himself time, then not giving in to Bolton's wish for war with Iran, he later fired him..

Despite, Trump never really causing the havoc and untold misery across the globe that previous POTUS have involved their military in, I have never in my lifetime seen a POTUS so disrespected.. Constantly attacked by the US and western media and yet, he's still there on his feet trading blows with the clams .. For that alone, he has my respect ...

Don't forget.. Bookmark it ...
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

I will try to find data from more sources not as old. Apply context to any statistics. As for Trump and "respect", you earn it. He behaves like Ted Knight's son in Caddyshack.

Meanwhile in a country not so far away from the United States of Dumbfcuks...

Simple as that. Ban assault weapons following the recent shooting. The amount of shootings coming their way in the US is terrifying, once the mental health issues from Covid 19 kick in.

View attachment 8606

Shouldn't be harder , really. You don't need assault weapons for hunting animals and I'd argue an ordinary pistol is both more practical and convenient for self defence. In civil life assault rifles are good for, well, assaults and mass shootings.

Some of reasons are what Steff has written and I'm okay with that.. If you re-read the first paragraph in my reply to him, that's also one of the reasons, but one that you or Steff will never recognise ..

I could go into other reasons but to be seen critical of a group other than white traditionalist conservatives and Christians, you and others will be seen running to your pitchforks so I'll leave it that...

Did you look at the FBI website?
Ah yes, the poor white christian conservatives. Despite being in the majority, despite controlling so much of the power they're the group being treated unfairly.

I'll just guess what your other explanations are then...

I have to leave this convo for now.. ...I will say ...I've agreed with anyone who wants to have a sensible conversation regarding Trump, that he does come out with some stuff close to the bone. I think he feels he has to as he's an outsider to the political establishment and their media friends...They want to cut him down, misrepresenting him. They want to ensure that never again will an outsider, unless selected, gatecrash their party. He doesn't do things like they do and sometimes he comes across a bit like a car salesman, however, I can't but admire his ability to survive the swamp.. For example, with the war hawks closing in, he appointed the warmongering John Bolton as his national security adviser to buy himself time, then not giving in to Bolton's wish for war with Iran, he later fired him..

Despite, Trump never really causing the havoc and untold misery across the globe that previous POTUS have involved their military in, I have never in my lifetime seen a POTUS so disrespected.. Constantly attacked by the US and western media and yet, he's still there on his feet trading blows with the clams .. For that alone, he has my respect ...

Don't forget.. Bookmark it ...
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Good, and can i be the first say, fcuk off and don't let the door slam on your goosestepping way out.

Come back when you have either a slightly more rounded argument or better still, bumped your head and come to the realisation that the toxic, polluted world of divisive racism and whatever other brick trump spouts, is not actually whats needed.

Good, and can i be the first say, fcuk off and don't let the door slam on your goosestepping way out.

Come back when you have either a slightly more rounded argument or better still, bumped your head and come to the realisation that the toxic, polluted world of divisive racism and whatever other brick trump spouts, is not actually whats needed.

Don't be too harsh.
It is hard being someone who has narrow parameters of discussion/debate and then claims they're somehow being victimized.

Ah yes, the poor white christian conservatives. Despite being in the majority, despite controlling so much of the power they're the group being treated unfairly.

I'll just guess what your other explanations are then...

I was alarmed (and amused!) to hear Wiziwig was "OK with that", as if such validation is a gold medal.

Back