• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

There is certainly a black on black crime issue. I would suggest you ponder why that might be (start with The Ferguson Effect and work backwards). To understand why, you'd have to understand what being black in America has been for decades and decades, as well as the entrenched racism and prejudices that still exist. As for your "blacks kill more whites" you'll have to do a little better and post some pretty accurate statistics, from more than one right-wing source, and with proper context. N one of these "statistics" account for context.

You're constantly making excuses for bad behaviour for one side, whilst you constantly demonise the bad behaviour of the other.. You're weaponising race, but then your politics is leftist and that's what you people do..

Here's a link to the FBI
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....topic-pages/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-5

The link below confirms what I wrote ...
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

These stats are for 2016 but the stats have been similar for many years.. What I wrote is true.. Black Americans kill twice the number of White Americans despite being one fifth of their numbers ...

Also in my reply to @greatwhitenorf I kept it to only black and whites as he used the example of the Trump group using the N-word...Look at those figures for Hispanics murdering whites, nearly 800, compared to whites murdering Hispanics which doesn't even register...

I'm not going to debate the rest of your post as it's your usual 'you're the better human being' nonsense.
Steff is talking about the reasons why blacks have a higher crime and murder rate.

You call that making excuses.

What's your explanation?

Steff is talking about the reasons why blacks have a higher crime and murder rate.

You call that making excuses.

What's your explanation?

Some of reasons are what Steff has written and I'm okay with that.. If you re-read the first paragraph in my reply to him, that's also one of the reasons, but one that you or Steff will never recognise ..

I could go into other reasons but to be seen critical of a group other than white traditionalist conservatives and Christians, you and others will be seen running to your pitchforks so I'll leave it that...

Did you look at the FBI website?

There is certainly a black on black crime issue. I would suggest you ponder why that might be (start with The Ferguson Effect and work backwards). To understand why, you'd have to understand what being black in America has been for decades and decades, as well as the entrenched racism and prejudices that still exist. As for your "blacks kill more whites" you'll have to do a little better and post some pretty accurate statistics, from more than one right-wing source, and with proper context. N one of these "statistics" account for context.

You're constantly making excuses for bad behaviour for one side, whilst you constantly demonise the bad behaviour of the other.. You're weaponising race, but then your politics is leftist and that's what you people do..

Here's a link to the FBI
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....topic-pages/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-5

The link below confirms what I wrote ...
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

These stats are for 2016 but the stats have been similar for many years.. What I wrote is true.. Black Americans kill twice the number of White Americans despite being one fifth of their numbers ...

Also in my reply to @greatwhitenorf I kept it to only black and whites as he used the example of the Trump group using the N-word...Look at those figures for Hispanics murdering whites, nearly 800, compared to whites murdering Hispanics which doesn't even register...

I'm not going to debate the rest of your post as it's your usual 'you're the better human being' nonsense.

You won't debate the rest of my post because you refuse to accept what you believe. Again, I have no issue with your beliefs beyond them being 180 degrees from mine. You appear to be yet another right-wing person who doesn't actually want to admit it. Ascribe whatever excuse you like for your inability to debate, furthermore enjoy your excuses. Just do me a favour and admit what you believe in.

As for your race comments...
1) you weaponize race, I responded to your comments
2) what "excuses"? Is context and proper interpretation of statistics now an "excuse"?
IF you want to go down this road, I will respond with counter-links.

As for "you people", what does THAT mean? Care to go deeper? No, I didn't think so...it is a pathetic thing to say.

If you wish to continue running and hiding from your own increasingly obvious beliefs, then good luck with that. But you can stop with the "its your usual you're the better human being" whining. Either discuss your beliefs or don't; I'm not ascribing any 'values' to them beyond not liking them. If they feel bricky to you, take charge and change them.

BTW, congratulations on introducing Hispanics into your post.Some top "weaponising" there.

Good luck!

Some of reasons are what Steff has written and I'm okay with that.. If you re-read the first paragraph in my reply to him, that's also one of the reasons, but one that you or Steff will never recognise ..

I could go into other reasons but to be seen critical of a group other than white traditionalist conservatives and Christians, you and others will be seen running to your pitchforks so I'll leave it that...

Did you look at the FBI website?

What won't I "ever recognise"?
As for being "critical" I am "critical" of arseholes and criminals regardless of their race or colour. I also recognise context. If a woman murders her abusive husband, I consider that a different crime to someone murdering a member of the public in a robbery. Context.

You won't debate the rest of my post because you refuse to accept what you believe. Again, I have no issue with your beliefs beyond them being 180 degrees from mine. You appear to be yet another right-wing person who doesn't actually want to admit it. Ascribe whatever excuse you like for your inability to debate, furthermore enjoy your excuses. Just do me a favour and admit what you believe in.

As for your race comments...
1) you weaponize race, I responded to your comments
2) what "excuses"? Is context and proper interpretation of statistics now an "excuse"?
IF you want to go down this road, I will respond with counter-links.

As for "you people", what does THAT mean? Care to go deeper? No, I didn't think so...it is a pathetic thing to say.

If you wish to continue running and hiding from your own increasingly obvious beliefs, then good luck with that. But you can stop with the "its your usual you're the better human being" whining. Either discuss your beliefs or don't; I'm not ascribing any 'values' to them beyond not liking them. If they feel bricky to you, take charge and change them.

BTW, congratulations on introducing Hispanics into your post.Some top "weaponising" there

Good luck!

You people ...Those of you who wish to ignore and then suppress information due to your communistic political correctness..

You people ...Those of you who wish to ignore and then suppress information due to your communistic political correctness..

Haha. You angry little person. Here we are, with me giving you every opportunity to debate and exchange, and THIS is what you come back with? Who's "suppressing" information? As for "communist political correctness" I doubt you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

By the way, just imagine if I ascribed a specific political tag to you? I can hear the bleating and squawking from here hahahaha.

What won't I "ever recognise"?
As for being "critical" I am "critical" of arseholes and criminals regardless of their race or colour. I also recognise context. If a woman murders her abusive husband, I consider that a different crime to someone murdering a member of the public in a robbery. Context.

No, I'm not talking about you criticising the criminals regardless ......

No, I'm not talking about you criticising the criminals regardless ......

Yes, I read this hilarity once already.
By using terms such as "constantly" you're clearly cutting and pasting to reply to anyone who doesn't fit your worldview.

Haha. You angry little person. Here we are, with me giving you every opportunity to debate and exchange, and THIS is what you come back with? Who's "suppressing" information? As for "communist political correctness" I doubt you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

By the way, just imagine if I ascribed a specific political tag to you? I can hear the bleating and squawking from here hahahaha.

So you read the info that Hispanics murdered nearly 800 whites in 2016 and whites murdering Hispanics barely registered and you simply laughed it off..

Here starts your ad hominem attacks :rolleyes:

Wiziwig.
Genuine question.
Do you believe Donald Trump is doing a good job? If so, please explain why.

You've read my previous posts...He's the first US president in 40 years that hasn't caused carnage around the globe such as previous US presidents. For me, that's a biggie... I stated in a previous post the Democrats chosen Tulsi Gabbard then maybe that's an option I would've considered better going forward... But it's Biden who I consider a Clinton/Bush globalist nutcase..

So you read the info that Hispanics murdered nearly 800 whites in 2016 and whites murdering Hispanics barely registered and you simply laughed it off..

Here starts your ad hominem attacks :rolleyes:

:DI am so sorry. I had no idea you were so sensitive. I will try to be nicer when I disagree with your worldview.

I laughed off your "race weaponising" comment given how you introduced a statistic regarding Hispanics. You'll understand if I don't just react to your comment/stat with agreement and instead do some research of my own.

You've read my previous posts...He's the first US president in 40 years that hasn't caused carnage around the globe such as previous US presidents. For me, that's a biggie... I stated in a previous post the Democrats chosen Tulsi Gabbard then maybe that's an option I would've considered better going forward... But it's Biden who I consider a Clinton/Bush globalist nutcase..

How do you define "carnage"? We might have different definitions here.
As for Biden, a sad and limp choice. I expected little sadly as that party are rudderless.

:DI am so sorry. I had no idea you were so sensitive. I will try to be nicer when I disagree with your worldview.

I laughed off your "race weaponising" comment given how you introduced a statistic regarding Hispanics. You'll understand if I don't just react to your comment/stat with agreement and instead do some research of my own.

Of course I'm sensitive I'm a far right white supremacist extremist :cool:...

I'm not expecting you or anyone to agree with my worldview.. But a fact is a fact however unpalatable we may find it to be..

How do you define "carnage"? We might have different definitions here.
As for Biden, a sad and limp choice. I expected little sadly as that party are rudderless.

Carnage as in Iraq, where despite the despot in charge over there for the latter decades of the last century, Christians and Jews lived there in comparative safety.. Today there are no Churches or Synagogues in Iraq ..

There's Libya and Syria ...Do I have to explain? Libya was one of the wealthiest African nations. Gaddafi for all his wrong doings, Lockerbie ? PC Fletcher, had just handed over his chemical weapons in compliance with UN demands . Obama then used NATO forces to create a hell whole ..If you're into the slave trade, people trafficking, Libya is the place for you..

Then there's Syria ...10 years of carnage ...

I have to leave this convo for now.. ...I will say ...I've agreed with anyone who wants to have a sensible conversation regarding Trump, that he does come out with some stuff close to the bone. I think he feels he has to as he's an outsider to the political establishment and their media friends...They want to cut him down, misrepresenting him. They want to ensure that never again will an outsider, unless selected, gatecrash their party. He doesn't do things like they do and sometimes he comes across a bit like a car salesman, however, I can't but admire his ability to survive the swamp.. For example, with the war hawks closing in, he appointed the warmongering John Bolton as his national security adviser to buy himself time, then not giving in to Bolton's wish for war with Iran, he later fired him..

Despite, Trump never really causing the havoc and untold misery across the globe that previous POTUS have involved their military in, I have never in my lifetime seen a POTUS so disrespected.. Constantly attacked by the US and western media and yet, he's still there on his feet trading blows with the clams .. For that alone, he has my respect ...

Don't forget.. Bookmark it ...

Yes the drone program was/is a travesty. In fact I called it out a few pages back in this thread. In comparison with Obama though Trump has increased drone strike frequency and made the military less accountable around it's reporting. So not exactly an improvement. Guantanamo also is a stain on Obama's record for sure, though I assume it is still open.

I could make an endless list of Trump's missteps but it would probably aggravate me as I typed it, so I won't bother.

All fair points. I'm finding it hard here as I despise Trump and he has demonised Muslims to a point that is astonishing. My issue is that Obama is lauded as some Liberal legend and has a Nobel peace prize. And that bothers me. But I should not minimise the damage Trump has and is doing.

All fair points. I'm finding it hard here as I despise Trump and he has demonised Muslims to a point that is astonishing. My issue is that Obama is lauded as some Liberal legend and has a Nobel peace prize. And that bothers me. But I should not minimise the damage Trump has and is doing.
I guess most people, those on here included, didn't pay a massive amount of attention to Obama's domestic policies and were only outraged when his foreign policies hit the front pages. To my mind Obama was a centrist (as is Biden) and could easily be described as the right of centre on a European scale. I wouldn't exactly describe him as a champion of the left and he is not viewed that way in the circles I travel. I think there is a bit of revisionism going on in this regards. However, as a person, I certainly do like him and his time in office stands in stark contrast to the current incumbent.

The current US administration policies towards Muslims amount to nothing more than blatant religious bigotry. Absolutely shameful on every level.

Last edited:
Carnage as in Iraq, where despite the despot in charge over there for the latter decades of the last century, Christians and Jews lived there in comparative safety.. Today there are no Churches or Synagogues in Iraq ..

There's Libya and Syria ...Do I have to explain? Libya was one of the wealthiest African nations. Gaddafi for all his wrong doings, Lockerbie ? PC Fletcher, had just handed over his chemical weapons in compliance with UN demands . Obama then used NATO forces to create a hell whole ..If you're into the slave trade, people trafficking, Libya is the place for you..

Then there's Syria ...10 years of carnage ...

I don't disagree that this is all absolute carnage. And a disgrace. We should include Iran in this list BTW and most of Central America. The filth of the industrial military complex has never been invisible to me...

However, carnage can apply in other ways. And Trump's belligerent decimation of world agencies and cooperation, not to mention his relentless push of separatist behaviour- has created its own carnage. I would speculate that early covid19 figures from the Far East would never have been hidden or manipulated as much had there been a calmer, less "tough guy in the room" level of communication. He cannot even claim this is "draining the swamp" as he has replaced one system in need of overhaul with another which simply seems utterly corrupt. He repeatedly lies on the public stage (this is not opinion, it has been documented countless times, countless) and his daily behaviour leaves the world in a constant state of alert as to what will come from the US next.

Finally, his pandering to the extreme Christian groups -and open anti Muslim ideas- are an enormous issue. Enormous.

Carnage on a whole other level.

Of course I'm sensitive I'm a far right white supremacist extremist :cool:...

I'm not expecting you or anyone to agree with my worldview.. But a fact is a fact however unpalatable we may find it to be..

There you go again. So sensitive! Are you those things? I'd simply view you (via these posts - I don't know you so cannot say with certainty) that you are firmly a right-wing "libertarian" with some institutionalised prejudices.

As for your last line, well yes. Likewise, you might wish to think a bit deeper about what you're saying and the agendas you apparently support.

Back