• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

We all know that the world is ruled by lizards. She probably just put on the wrong human flesh suit before leaving Air Force One.

Very important to keep the facts front and centre and not let inconsistencies into the story, she changed human flesh suits on marine one.

Apparently the recently deceased, John McCain, wasn't a war hero in Trump's eyes because he got captured. "Hero's don't get caught" said the Tangarinetossmaggott...

Nevermind the fact McCain did over five years in a Vietnamese prison whilst Trump was grabbing women by the pussy in Manhattan.

Trump not invited to the funeral. He also stopped a White House press release thanking McCain for his service to the country. Then he rage tweeted about immigrants/angry democrats/witch hunt before going golfing. Slightly busier than average day.

Problem with this is that for most Republican candidates, their only realistic competition is another Republican candidate. Until they have to start worrying about Democratic candidates, they'll support Trump because if they don't, the next republican will.
That's what I meant too. That changes if Trump's approval rating among republicans drops. Then republicans have to start worrying about getting primaried by an anti-Trump republican.

Probably some Trump voters that would support him into a nuclear war with Canada over global warming disagreements. But he's not as untouchable as he sometimes seems. I think that's why he works so hard to pander to his base, he's desperate to keep them happy. Racism, sexism, child imprisonment, pretending to be a tough guy on Twitter, lying, whatever it takes.

I think the Helsinki summit was a good example of how people will turn on him if he's seen as unpatriotic. If there will be evidence of that coming out or not is a different question. Personally I think there's a reasonable chance his approval ratings plummet at some point in the next year. Though how likely it is I have no idea.

Back