• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I find it remarkable how fascinated by America y'all are, when you have a complete brick storm going on in your own back yard.
For some of us it is possible to have a viewpoint on multiple major international issues and to hold judgments about them. Just because the UK voted for Brexit should not mean that one cannot feel that the Trump Administration's headlong rush into authoritarian rule is a bad thing.

For some of us it is possible to have a viewpoint on multiple major international issues and to hold judgments about them. Just because the UK voted for Brexit should not mean that one cannot feel that the Trump Administration's headlong rush into authoritarian rule is a bad thing.

You have said this twice now, but offer no evidence to support your supposition.

I find it remarkable how fascinated by America y'all are, when you have a complete brick storm going on in your own back yard.
Seriously? Trump dominates the news cycle everywhere to a lesser or greater extent. It would be more remarkable not to be interested in it.

You have said this twice now, but offer no evidence to support your supposition.
If you are unable to see that it is possible to hold multiple views on multiple political situations there is no way to convince you. And if you can manage to ignore what is happening here in the US then there is no point in having a discussion about it.

I suppose that's one way of looking at him
Actually that was a flipant comment. I find a lot of his personal manerisms and his utterances entertaining. The man himself is vile and the culmination of everthing that is wrong with our species. He has zero redeamable qualities . Trump doesn't directly affect me (so far), and from your comment maybe not you either, but it affects a lot of people and for them I have empathy. If I was American or living there I wouldn't ignore Trump.

Remarkable then, how I pretty much manage to ignore him here in the US,
Staggering! But just because you don't give a fudge, does not mean that you can patronize us for actually having an opinion on what is happening in that brickhole that is the U.S.
Your, and others ignorance is one of the reasons that muppet was voted president in the first place.

Staggering! But just because you don't give a fudge, does not mean that you can patronize us for actually having an opinion on what is happening in that brickhole that is the U.S.
Your, and others ignorance is one of the reasons that muppet was voted president in the first place.

I dont understand why you are so angry. There is no way the US can be described a a brickhole, its a fabulous country. Trump has gone the economy fired up and folk are loving it.

I dont understand why you are so angry. There is no way the US can be described a a brickhole, its a fabulous country. Trump has gone the economy fired up and folk are loving it.

Fabulous countries don’t throw babies and toddlers in prison.

The only people loving trump are his fellow white supremacists.

Fabulous countries don’t throw babies and toddlers in prison.

The only people loving trump are his fellow white supremacists.

I think their detention centres. From what I read people were allowed to leave if they were leaving the US. But we're detained while their claim was evaluated.

Splitting up families is disgusting and something no civilized country should do.

Back