• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All time Prem Spurs 11

Ginola had great technique and amazing ability but people have rose tinted specs about him. He was lazy and also his performances could be quite erratic. When he was on top form he was unstoppable. When he wasn't on top form then he wasn't worth a place in the side at all.

Have people forgotten Darren Anderton so soon? Before his big injury in 1995 he was exceptional and a far far far better player than Lennon will ever be!

For me:

GK : Thorsvedt
RB: Corluka
CB: Mabbutt (c)
CB: King
LB : Campbell
RM : Anderton
CM: Carrick
CM: Modric
LM : Bale
CF : Sheringham
CF : Klinsmann

I pretty much agree with that lineup.

Amazing that people are willing to put their hate to one side and appreciate that Campbell is one of the best centre halves, ability wise, that we've ever had.

I would definitely have Thorstvedt in goal, he was better than Robinson. Carr again ahead of Walker, although I expect that to change if Walker achieves his potential with us. I would have Carrick ahead of Parker, heck I'd have Sandro ahead of Parker! I would have Klinsmann and Berbatov as the strikers and as for Ginola/Bale, that would be a flip of the coin with the coin slightly weighted in favour of David G.

*sees thread title, clicks on header, all excited-like*

*scans teams submitted from other posters*

*searches in vain for Justin Edinburgh*

stick your forum [-X =;[-(

Last edited:
Thorstvedt weren't that good for us in the PREMIERSHIP though, was he? Didn't play that many games after the league was renamed. My top XI from the top of my head;

GK: Robinson
RB: Carr
CB: Dawson
LB: Assou-Ekotto
RW: Ginola (Have to have both him and Bale in)
LW: Bale
FW: Klinsmann
FW: Berbatov

Fotballing-wise ****bell should be in there, but fudge him, Dawson it is.

Our premiership first eleven (as voted for by Spurs ITKs)

GK: Hugo Lloris
RB: Darijo Srna
CB: Micah Richards
CB: Simon Kjaer
LB: Michel Bastos
RW: Marko Marin
CM: Diego
CM: Lassana Diara
LW: Stewart Downing
ST: Leandro Damiao
ST: Fernando Morientes

Thorstvedt weren't that good for us in the PREMIERSHIP though, was he? Didn't play that many games after the league was renamed. My top XI from the top of my head;

GK: Robinson
CB: Dawson
LB: Assou-Ekotto
RW: Ginola (Have to have both him and Bale in)
LW: Bale
FW: Klinsmann
FW: Berbatov

Fotballing-wise ****bell should be in there, but fudge him, Dawson it is.

He didn't make anywhere near the amount of fudge ups that Robinson did! He was one of the main reasons we didn't get 4th place in 05/06. Robbo wouldn't even be my top 5.

GK: Thorstvedt
CB: Campbell
LB: Ekotto
RM: Lennon
LM: Ginola
CF: Klinsmann
CF: Sheringham

............... Thorstvedt

Carr ...... King .... Campbell ....... Assou-Ekotto

... Carrick ...... Modric ...... Ginola

Lennon .................................. Bale

.................. Klinsmann

85% of the people who vote and comment on the Spurs pages on FB are not proper fans. They frustrate the brick out of me.

GK : Keller
CB: Judas
LB : Bale
LM : Ginola
CF : Berbatov

Ginola had great technique and amazing ability but people have rose tinted specs about him. He was lazy and also his performances could be quite erratic. When he was on top form he was unstoppable. When he wasn't on top form then he wasn't worth a place in the side at all.

Have people forgotten Darren Anderton so soon? Before his big injury in 1995 he was exceptional and a far far far better player than Lennon will ever be!

For me:

GK : Thorsvedt
CB: Mabbutt (c)
LB : Campbell
LM : Bale
CF : Klinsmann

Agree with this lineup,maybe put in Sandro and Lennon in a few years time if they keep developing the right way

-------------------------------------Thorsvedt---------------------------------------

Carr--------------------Campbell---------------King-------------------------Ziege

Ginola------------------Carrick-----------------Modric-------------------------Bale

---------------------------Klinsmann-----------Berbatov---------------------------

Subs: Robinson(by default), Ekotto, Mabbutt, Parker, Anderton, Lennon, Sheringham

I'd have Anderton in as well. He has been the best right-sided midfielder England have had in the last 20 years. And yes before you say it I do think he is better than Beckham. Had Anderton remained injury free he would have been an England legend.

can't believe berbatov isn't in there. easily the best forward we've had in the past 20 years

Teddy was far more effective, and for a longer period of time. Teddy's first four years were immense. Klinsmann was the glamour player and won player of the year, but IMO once Francis came in Teddy completely outshone him for the remainder of the 94/95 season. Teddy also won the golden boot with us, and that was playing in a VERY ordinary Spurs team.

Back