• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All time Prem Spurs 11

I have an issue with including players who were only here for one season, like Klinsmann (okay, one and a half) and Parker for now.

I have an issue with including players who were only here for one season, like Klinsmann (okay, one and a half) and Parker for now.

Berbatov was only here for two.

And besides, we have not had a striker who has scored 20+ league goals since Klinsmann. Speaks volumes!

Teddy Sheringham ALL DAY LONG.

Sheringham was a fabulous player who helped us a lot during his time at the club. Back in his time we also had a good corner routine, even if it was predictable we scored goals from it! I do think it's tough though to separate between Berbatov and Sheringham. I chose the former as he had more genuine class whereas Sheringham was with us for a longer period of time, sadly both turned judas and disappeared off to Manchester United at one point.

Sheringham was a fabulous player who helped us a lot during his time at the club. Back in his time we also had a good corner routine, even if it was predictable we scored goals from it! I do think it's tough though to separate between Berbatov and Sheringham. I chose the former as he had more genuine class whereas Sheringham was with us for a longer period of time, sadly both turned judas and disappeared off to Manchester United at one point.

Teddy between August 1992 and May 1997 (?) was immense for us. DB was one for the gutter boys of this world (as in foreign with a fancy name :) ) but give me a Teddy any time.

Gomez
Carr Judas King Bale
Anderton Modric Freund Ginola
Berbatov Keane

Berba and Keane were our best strike partnership since prem league began !

Last edited:
------------------The Viking----------------
Carr-------King-------Campbell-------Bale
Lennon-----Modric------Carrick-----Ginola
------------------Teddy---------------------
------------------Berbs---------------------

The what could have been "Star Potential" XI

----------------The Octopus----------------
Hutton------Defendi------Bunjy----Atouba
Acimovic------Blondel----Toda-----Korsten
----------Dumitrescu-----Rebrov-----------

Back